Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mercy

Health Supplement

Discussions on "Health Supplement" in "Alternative Medicines" forum.

mercy is offline Newbie

Health Supplement

Hi Friends,
    I would like to share with you about a herbal drink named 'Divine Noni'. It is a powerful supplement. People with the following diseases are using Noni all over the world a a food supplement:
    Diabetes, Obesity, Heart diseases, Menstrual problem, Nervous weakness, Lack of immune power, Constipation, Ulcer, Hair Fall, Indigetion, Cancer, Joint pain, Kidney Disease and for many more diseases.

If you need any more clarification or would like to cure yourself by using Noni, please contact me on 09920991480/09323771532. You can also send an SMS, we will contact you. You may also like to email me on mercy_agin86@rediffmail.com.

NONI IS NOT A MEDICINE

It is not an alternative to medicine or food. It actually improves the efficiency of the medicine. It rejuvenates every cell of our body. If our cells are healthy our tissues and our organs stay healthy.
    Noni contains Vitamins A, B, B2, B6, B12, C,E, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper and other minerals like Chromium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Sodium, Potassium, Carbohydrates and more than 160 isolated nutraceuticals.
    It is totally herbal. It is grown by organic cultivation. Noni is a vegetarian drink. More than 2 universities are undertaking research on Noni. There are more than 95,00,000 web links on the internet about Noni.