Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree131Likes

Penmai's Cheerer!!!


Discussions on "Penmai's Cheerer!!!" in "Announcements" forum.


  1. #1
    Penmai's Avatar
    Penmai is offline Administrator Blogger
    Real Name
    Ilavarasi
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Coimbatore
    Posts
    3,879
    Blog Entries
    1

    Penmai's Cheerer!!!

    Dear friends,

    Penmai is growing day by day nowadays, hope you all aware about that. Members count are increasing rapidly as well as their queries also. We are need of welcomers to greet our new members, to guide them and to cheer them up.


    We like to fill a unique new role in the forum as Penmai's Cheerer. Here is an opportunity to give back to your Penmai community in an important way by greeting new members and welcoming them to Penmai.com.

    Here is some responsibility for the very important role of the cheerer. When a new member post something in our forum, welcome them by your greetings, like ("Warm welcome to Penmai. We are glad you are here!") or such similar greeting, you can also help them with providing links to their queries they asked, or if you don't know the answer you can simply welcome them, and say that, some other Penmai member will give you a good response. This will make them feel comfortable. If they get immediate greetings or response, they feel great and admire by our service. And also they will enjoy their stay here.

    So you need to frequently check new posts on a regular basis and responding to them promptly. This should be done as often as possible each day so that no posts from new members ever go unanswered.

    Penmai's cheerer will have their own member group, under the name "Penmai's Cheerer". We like to look forward for members, friendly, possess good communication skills and above all, promptness in responding to new member's posts. Presently we are in need of 6 female members for this role both from India and Foreign. Because it is important to have someone who can contribute on days and some on evenings.

    If you are interested for this position, please do reply through PM. Only one thing is required for this Penmai's Cheerer, those members who had crossed the Citizen's of Penmai (Above 500 posts) or Commander's of Penmai (Above 1000 posts) can apply for this.

    Thanks in advance for your participation. Your help here is very much appreciable.


    Similar Threads:

    Sponsored Links
    Last edited by Penmai; 11th Sep 2012 at 04:33 PM.
    with regards,
    Penmai's Team
    Penmai eMagazine November 2017

  2. #2
    Angu Aparna's Avatar
    Angu Aparna is offline Moderator & Blogger Minister's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    4,709
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: Penmai's Cheerer!!!

    wow... Ilavarasi ka super... very good idea. Penmai's Cheerers is a very good concept this will help our new members to motivate and encourage them. Keep rocking ka


  3. #3
    Penmai's Avatar
    Penmai is offline Administrator Blogger
    Real Name
    Ilavarasi
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Coimbatore
    Posts
    3,879
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Penmai's Cheerer!!!

    Thank you aparna... Lets see who are all going to be in the Penmai's Cheerer Group...

    with regards,
    Penmai's Team
    Penmai eMagazine November 2017

  4. #4
    umaravi2011's Avatar
    umaravi2011 is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Uma
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    3,874

    Re: Penmai's Cheerer!!!

    Hi Mam

    Good idea this will certainly help the new members and motivate them to spread
    the Penmai.com to more and more people.

    Can we look at creating a separate post giving the details of what is available in penmai and how one can use the various options and dos and donts.

    While giving them the first reply our cheerers can attach the link of this post so that the new member can get the complete understanding of penmai and make the most
    on the time spent.

    Best wishes to you and the super sixes.........



    umaravi
    COURAGE IS NOTHING BUT WILLING TO BE AFRAID

    Ask a Recipe - I will try to post it for you

  5. #5
    Penmai's Avatar
    Penmai is offline Administrator Blogger
    Real Name
    Ilavarasi
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Coimbatore
    Posts
    3,879
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Penmai's Cheerer!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by umaravi2011 View Post
    Hi Mam
    Good idea this will certainly help the new members and motivate them to spread
    the Penmai.com to more and more people.

    Can we look at creating a separate post giving the details of what is available in penmai and how one can use the various options and dos and donts.

    While giving them the first reply our cheerers can attach the link of this post so that the new member can get the complete understanding of penmai and make the most
    on the time spent.

    Best wishes to you and the super sixes.........
    Thanks for you wishes dear.. Its already there in the forum in the name of FAQ's.. Check here http://www.penmai.com/forums/faqs/23...tml#post123758. I like the idea of attaching the above link to the replies of new members is really useful.. once we formed the Penmai's cheerer group, I will tell this idea.



    with regards,
    Penmai's Team
    Penmai eMagazine November 2017

  6. #6
    Adhidhi's Avatar
    Adhidhi is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Coimbatore
    Posts
    1,193

    Re: Penmai's Cheerer!!!

    Hi mam,

    I crossed Citizen's of Penmai level... Shall i join in Penmai's Cheerer Group?

    Last edited by Adhidhi; 11th Sep 2012 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Wrongly typed

  7. #7
    Penmai's Avatar
    Penmai is offline Administrator Blogger
    Real Name
    Ilavarasi
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Coimbatore
    Posts
    3,879
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Penmai's Cheerer!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Adhidhi View Post
    Hi mam,

    I crossed Citizen's of Penmai level... Shall i join in Penmai's Cheerer Group?
    Welcome Adhidhi, Yes you can join in Penmai's Cheerers.. Thanks for your interest and joining your hands with us!!

    Dear friends,
    We still need some people for the Penmai's Cheerers, if you are interested please reply here or PM as early as possible...


    with regards,
    Penmai's Team
    Penmai eMagazine November 2017

  8. #8
    Penmai's Avatar
    Penmai is offline Administrator Blogger
    Real Name
    Ilavarasi
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Coimbatore
    Posts
    3,879
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Penmai's Cheerer!!!

    Dear friends,

    Here is our Penmai's cheerer's team members, Adhithi, Paarijatham and Nivetha Mohan.

    Welcome dears... Thank you friends, for your helping hands.

    Still 3 more positions are open if any of you interested, pls PM me.

    Let me update the roles of Penmai's Cheerer's shortly. If you have any doubts regarding this, please PM me.


    with regards,
    Penmai's Team
    Penmai eMagazine November 2017

  9. #9
    Angu Aparna's Avatar
    Angu Aparna is offline Moderator & Blogger Minister's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    4,709
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: Penmai's Cheerer!!!

    Hi Adhidhi, Nivetha, Parijatham,

    Hearty congratulations to you alll



  10. #10
    kalaineemu's Avatar
    kalaineemu is offline Penmai's Cheerers
    Registered User & Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    kalai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    MADURAI
    Posts
    2,264
    Blog Entries
    81

    Re: Penmai's Cheerer!!!

    hi ilavarasi mam ,

    its really good idea ... bcz when i joined penmai ... i dnt knw the penmai options and other things......
    Quote Originally Posted by Penmai View Post
    Dear friends,

    Penmai is growing day by day nowadays, hope you all aware about that. Members count are increasing rapidly as well as their queries also. We are need of welcomers to greet our new members, to guide them and to cheer them up.


    We like to fill a unique new role in the forum as Penmai's Cheerer. Here is an opportunity to give back to your Penmai community in an important way by greeting new members and welcoming them to Penmai.com.

    Here is some responsibility for the very important role of the cheerer. When a new member post something in our forum, welcome them by your greetings, like ("Warm welcome to Penmai. We are glad you are here!") or such similar greeting, you can also help them with providing links to their queries they asked, or if you don't know the answer you can simply welcome them, and say that, some other Penmai member will give you a good response. This will make them feel comfortable. If they get immediate greetings or response, they feel great and admire by our service. And also they will enjoy their stay here.

    So you need to frequently check new posts on a regular basis and responding to them promptly. This should be done as often as possible each day so that no posts from new members ever go unanswered.

    Penmai's cheerer will have their own member group, under the name "Penmai's Cheerer". We like to look forward for members, friendly, possess good communication skills and above all, promptness in responding to new member's posts. Presently we are in need of 6 female members for this role both from India and Foreign. Because it is important to have someone who can contribute on days and some on evenings.

    If you are interested for this position, please do reply through PM. Only one thing is required for this Penmai's Cheerer, those members who had crossed the Citizen's of Penmai (Above 500 posts) or Commander's of Penmai (Above 1000 posts) can apply for this.

    Thanks in advance for your participation. Your help here is very much appreciable.



loading...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Like It?
Share It!







Follow Penmai on Twitter