Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree1801Likes

Moderators in Penmai


Discussions on "Moderators in Penmai" in "Announcements" forum.


  1. #201
    a_hat's Avatar
    a_hat is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    சிங்கார சென்னை
    Posts
    2,047
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Moderators in Penmai

    Hi Darra and Aparna,

    Nice to know that you have joined in Mod family, surely it will be a nice experience as a moderator.

    We expect your contribution in the forum growth.

    Congrats da

    harini


    Sponsored Links
    Parasakthi and Darra like this.
    Everything is "Pre-Written " .Nothing Can "Re-Written "
    Live The Best & Leave The Rest To God

  2. #202
    sumathisrini's Avatar
    sumathisrini is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Sumathi
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hosur
    Posts
    33,531

    Re: Moderators in Penmai

    My dear friends Harini & Bhanu!


    We are missing u as a 'Moderator'. So, Please keep in touch with us and give yr entertaining and encouraging posts whenever you find time.









    Darra and a_hat like this.

  3. #203
    nlakshmi's Avatar
    nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,787
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Moderators in Penmai

    Congrats Darra,aparna...Welcome to mod family
    harini and kavi bhanu... You will be missed a lot

    Darra likes this.

  4. #204
    surya's Avatar
    surya is offline Citizen's of Penmai
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Gingee
    Posts
    964

    Re: Moderators in Penmai

    Quote Originally Posted by Penmai View Post
    Dear friends,

    There is a change in our Mod team,

    A new moderator Angu Aparna (Cooking) and Darra (Entertainment)joining their hands with us, as a moderator in Penmai Team. And surya is going to be a moderator for the forum, Around the World and தமிழ்.

    Two of our moderators a_hat and kavibhanu is retiring from the mod team due to their personal commitments. Your works in our site Penmai is very much appreciable. We miss you so much. Like to have your presence here as a member. All the Best for your future endeavors.

    sudhar may not be available temporarily due to her pregnancy.
    Thank admin mam for giving me nice chance in around the world and and in தமிழ் forum.

    My Hearty wishes to you Angu Aparna and Darra for you new post in the forum.

    We miss you lot Harini mam and Bhanu mam.


    Darra likes this.
    தமிழ்தாசன்.
    Suriya Narayanan.
    ...........................................................................................................................

    "நான் அடைப்புகுறிக்குள் வாழ்கிறேன்
    பிரபஞ்சத்தின் எல்லை கோடுகள் நான் வரைந்தவையே
    "

    "சொல்லும் பொருளுமற்று சும்மா இருக்கவே அல்லும் பகலும் எனக்கு ஆசை பராபரமே"

  5. #205
    sowmyasri0209's Avatar
    sowmyasri0209 is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Trichy
    Posts
    5,039
    Blog Entries
    2

  6. #206
    Darra's Avatar
    Darra is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    chennai
    Posts
    2,511
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Moderators in Penmai

    Quote Originally Posted by Penmai View Post
    Dear friends,

    There is a change in our Mod team,

    A new moderator Angu Aparna (Cooking) and Darra (Entertainment)joining their hands with us, as a moderator in Penmai Team. And surya is going to be a moderator for the forum, Around the World and தமிழ்.

    Two of our moderators a_hat and kavibhanu is retiring from the mod team due to their personal commitments. Your works in our site Penmai is very much appreciable. We miss you so much. Like to have your presence here as a member. All the Best for your future endeavors.

    sudhar may not be available temporarily due to her pregnancy.

    Thank you ilavarasi ka for giving this wonderful opportunity to work as moderator in Penmai. i will do my best as a moderator.

    My heartiest Congratulations to angu aparna and surya as a new moderator

    we will miss u harini and kavibhanu as a moderator. hope u will provide us ur guidance and valuable support to improve us as a moderator

    "Do not impose on others what you yourself do not desire"

    With ♥
    Darra

  7. #207
    Darra's Avatar
    Darra is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    chennai
    Posts
    2,511
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Moderators in Penmai

    Quote Originally Posted by Guruji View Post
    Thats a great news....

    Heartiest wishes to Angu Aparna, Darra and Surya....
    Happy baby dust to Sudhar.

    Hope a-hat and kavibhavu will be here as usual....

    with love
    thank u for ur wish guruji

    surya and Guruji like this.
    "Do not impose on others what you yourself do not desire"

    With ♥
    Darra

  8. #208
    Darra's Avatar
    Darra is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    chennai
    Posts
    2,511
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Moderators in Penmai

    Quote Originally Posted by sumathisrini View Post
    My dear Darra & Aparna!

    My heartiest wishes for yr new job and also happy to welcome u to the Moderators' family.


    thank u sumathi akka..

    sumathisrini likes this.
    "Do not impose on others what you yourself do not desire"

    With ♥
    Darra

  9. #209
    Darra's Avatar
    Darra is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    chennai
    Posts
    2,511
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Moderators in Penmai

    Quote Originally Posted by a_hat View Post
    Hi Darra and Aparna,

    Nice to know that you have joined in Mod family, surely it will be a nice experience as a moderator.

    We expect your contribution in the forum growth.

    Congrats da

    harini
    thank u harini. sure i do my best to contribute more to this forum

    "Do not impose on others what you yourself do not desire"

    With ♥
    Darra

  10. #210
    Darra's Avatar
    Darra is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    chennai
    Posts
    2,511
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Moderators in Penmai

    Quote Originally Posted by nlakshmi View Post
    Congrats Darra,aparna...Welcome to mod family
    harini and kavi bhanu... You will be missed a lot
    thank you lakshmi

    "Do not impose on others what you yourself do not desire"

    With ♥
    Darra

loading...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Like It?
Share It!







Follow Penmai on Twitter