Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By simmonbrett
  • 1 Post By Gelou12

7 beauty secrets you should know !!!

Discussions on "7 beauty secrets you should know !!!" in "Beauty Tips" forum.

Guruji is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

7 beauty secrets you should know !!!

We all have read thousands of beauty tips and tried hundreds of beauty products. Mind you, only few are worth following. We share some useful beauty tricks!

Secret 1
    Drink water: Thinking it's no secret? Well, forget about the eight glass rule. Make sure you drink just enough that you don't feel thirsty. Says freelancer Prachi, "My skin gets all flaky and dry if I am not well hydrated."

Secret 2
    Sunscreen is a must: Sunscreen is a guarantee for youthful skin. UV rays is the most common source of skin cancer and ageing. Be it rains or sunshine, make sure your skin is nicely smothered with sunscreen- and you know the rule- apply it 15 minutes prior to walking out so the body absorbs it properly.

Secret 3
    Moisturise: Make sure you have a moisturizing body lotion that includes a self-tanner. It helps you hide spider veins on your legs and give a slimming effect all over.

Secret 4
    Hands and neck are important too: Treat your hands and neck like your face. Wash, cleanse and moisturise. Apply suitable creams and rub it nicely on your neck and hands to make sure they glow as much as your facial skin.

Secret 5
    Exercise! If you want glow on your face, facials are not the only option. Workouts help improve blood circulation and oxygen capacity. So hit the treadmill and enjoy the healthy glow!

Secret 6
    Eat right: Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Stress a lot on vitamin A, C and E and they help deal with skin issues. Applying antioxidants on the skin also help...

Secret 7
    Feel good: Do things that make you feel great about yourself. If you look happy you will automatically feel the glow. So smile and stay cheerful!

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    Last edited by Parasakthi; 18th Jun 2012 at 10:44 AM. Reason: External Link Removed
    ​aham brahmAsmi

Re: 7 beauty secrets you should know !!!

Thanks for provided these Beauty secrets.... I got really impressed after visiting your post... thanks a lots for these great and helpful Secrets....

Last edited by Parasakthi; 18th Jun 2012 at 10:45 AM. Reason: External Link Removed

Guruji is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anita R. Harvey View Post
    Thanks for provided these Beauty secrets.... I got really impressed after visiting your post... thanks a lots for these great and helpful Secrets....
    Thanks for your FB..
    You are most welcome.
    Have a beauty life
    Keep Smiling always..

GOD bless you

​aham brahmAsmi

simmonbrett is offline Newbie

Hi..,Really wonderful tips. Drinking water is must by drinking more water skin looks shiny. This one of the best beauty secret. One should drink 5liters of water per day. Thanks for sharing nice tips.

Last edited by Parasakthi; 18th Jun 2012 at 10:45 AM. Reason: External Link Removed
    Guruji likes this.

Gelou12 is offline Newbie

Thanks for sharing; these are so simple tips yet still very effective. Smile to prevent aging. Drink a lot of water to help hydrate our skin, tea can do too. I love eating fruits and veggies, no time for exercise doing house chores and walking is enough for me.

Guruji likes this.

Niharika12 is offline Newbie

I was just going through all the forums came across this one. Thanks for such usefull tips. I would surely follow your tips and start eating all these! Summers are the only time which makes our skin tanned,pale and rough to avoid these one should use natural way to protect themselves. That is fruits,vegetables and use only natural products on their face. I keep a strict routine where I drink atleast 2 ltr water in a day, protein in my diet!