Nail Care Tips
Discussions on "Nail Care Tips" in "Beauty Tips" forum.
18th May 2012, 01:22 PM #1
- Real Name
- Parasakthi KS
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Blog Entries
Nail Care Tips
- Lack of Vitamin B & C makes the nails hard and brittle and cause them to crack.
- To get rid of cracks in nails, apply glycerin at bedtime, rubbing it in generously. Leave it on your hands. Itsoothes your nails and repairs cracks.
- Sometimes soft nails or thin nails crack easily. To harden them, soak them in olive oil for 15 minutes.
- To whiten nails clean the nails with a swab of cotton wool immersed in hydrogen peroxide.
- You can clean discolored nails by soaking them in a solution of lemon juice and warm water, After few minutes, scrub them with white vinegar by using a nail brush.
- For swollen cuticles, soak your hands in warm water for five minutes. Make a paste of turmeric powder and sandalwood powder. Apply this paste and leave it on for 15 minutes and rinse.
- Soak daily in warm almond oil or olive oil for 5-7 minutes, preferably before bedtime to strengthen nails.
31st May 2012, 09:03 AM #2
Re: Nail Care Tips
Most women want to have a beautiful and attractive nails. It's very important to take care of nails. You can use nail care products to make it's look beautiful and eat fruits and vegetables regularly to make your nail grow healthy and strong.
Last edited by Parasakthi; 31st May 2012 at 10:03 AM. Reason: External Link Removed