Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Parasakthi

Glowing Complexion tips from Shahnaz Hussain

Discussions on "Glowing Complexion tips from Shahnaz Hussain" in "Beauty Tips" forum.

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

Glowing Complexion tips from Shahnaz Hussain

• Avoid the sun as much as possible. Carry an umbrella ans put on your shades. Apply sunscreen on all exposed parts of your body before going out in the sun.
    • Whenever visiting a swimming pool, beach or a place receiving snowfall; use sunscreen as many times as possible because water and ice reflect more sunlight.
    • Grind to a paste or powder some sesame seeds. Add a little water ans sieve it, you will get a whitish liquid as residue. Apply this whitish liquid on your face and specially on sunburnt areas. The skin will become fairer.
    • To get fairer skin apply curd on the face and neck. Keep it on for 20 mins and wash off. Repeat thrice a week.
    • Regularly wiping face with unboiled milk makes the skin much fairer.
    • If your's is an excessive oily skin, use the following recipe to make yourself more fairer. Take equal amount of lemon juice and egg white, mix very well. Apply on the face for 20 mins and wash off.
    • To make the entire body fair and glowing, mix together gramflour, curd and turmeric on whole body and face. Regularly use this mixture instead of soap while bathing.
    • Often arms, legs, knees and elbows become darker than the rest of the body. In this case mix together:- 1/2 cup papaya pupl, 1 tspn watermelon juice, 1 tspn lemon juice, white of an egg and 1 tspn honey. Apply this mixture where necessary, let dry and wash off.
    • If yours is a dry skin, mix together:- 2 tspn unboiled milk and 2 tspn potato juice. Chill and use as a cleanser with cotton pad to clean your face and neck regularly.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    yuva rani likes this.

amitk6663 is offline Banned Newbie

Re: Glowing Complexion tips from Shahnaz Hussain

Quote Originally Posted by Parasakthi View Post

• Avoid the sun as much as possible. Carry an umbrella ans put on your shades. Apply sunscreen on all exposed parts of your body before going out in the sun.
    • Whenever visiting a swimming pool, beach or a place receiving snowfall; use sunscreen as many times as possible because water and ice reflect more sunlight.
    • Grind to a paste or powder some sesame seeds. Add a little water ans sieve it, you will get a whitish liquid as residue. Apply this whitish liquid on your face and specially on sunburnt areas. The skin will become fairer.
    • To get fairer skin apply curd on the face and neck. Keep it on for 20 mins and wash off. Repeat thrice a week.
    • Regularly wiping face with unboiled milk makes the skin much fairer.
    • If your's is an excessive oily skin, use the following recipe to make yourself more fairer. Take equal amount of lemon juice and egg white, mix very well. Apply on the face for 20 mins and wash off.
    • To make the entire body fair and glowing, mix together gramflour, curd and turmeric on whole body and face. Regularly use this mixture instead of soap while bathing.
    • Often arms, legs, knees and elbows become darker than the rest of the body. In this case mix together:- 1/2 cup papaya pupl, 1 tspn watermelon juice, 1 tspn lemon juice, white of an egg and 1 tspn honey. Apply this mixture where necessary, let dry and wash off.
    • If yours is a dry skin, mix together:- 2 tspn unboiled milk and 2 tspn potato juice. Chill and use as a cleanser with cotton pad to clean your face and neck regularly.

Thank you Parasakthi for the great tips. I get tanned extremely easily and become almost unrecognisable when I go out. I cover myself up with a stole, glasses and then finally my umbrella. I did apply sunscreen, but to no avail. I barely felt the difference and moreover it made my skin feel very oily. I needed something light. Then my mother suggested lotions with mint are not just good for the skin as it keeps you cool, but also has anti-tan agents. I was at a supermarket checking out sunscreen contents when Voila! I came across Parachute Advansed body lotion summer fresh. It not only has mint in it but also double sunscreen. Great buy!!