Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Parasakthi
  • 1 Post By Niharika12

Beauty Tips for Dark Circles

Discussions on "Beauty Tips for Dark Circles" in "Beauty Tips" forum.

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

Beauty Tips for Dark Circles

• At least two to three liters of drink water daily. Water is a very essential remedy in this case and it flushes out the toxins present in the body.
    • Take thin sliced cucumber on top of each eye for 15 to 20 minutes, twice a day, relieves stress and cools down the eyes.
    • Make a paste of fresh mint leaves and add a few drops of lime juice. Apply the mixture on the eyes and the dark circles for 10 to 15 minutes everyday and see the difference in 2 to 3 weeks beauty full eyes appear.
    • Mix almond oil and honey, and Apply on the eyes and the dark circles area every night before bedtime. You will see a improvement in 2 to 3 weeks.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    Nishahameetha and deepa bala like this.

Niharika12 is offline Newbie

Re: Beauty Tips for Dark Circles

Dark circles is a big NO NO for every girl. I can understand what you must be going through with these dark circles on your face. But I would suggest you from my personal experience that go for Optimals range for removing these spots from your face. It will show you results quickly and then you will feel good just like me! And avoid going out in the sun without sunscreen. Take care of your skin..these uv rays leave darp patches.

deepa bala likes this.

sarah1987 is offline Newbie

Re: Beauty Tips for Dark Circles

I have dark circle problem but im getting used to it really…..
    ive alwasy heard cucumbers work but ive never actually used them….but there are also many products out there that help reduce the appearance.. in that revitol currently i'm using... i think am getting good results.....