Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Parasakthi
  • 1 Post By amitk6663

Beauty Tips for Uneven Skin Tone

Discussions on "Beauty Tips for Uneven Skin Tone" in "Beauty Tips" forum.

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

Beauty Tips for Uneven Skin Tone

Here are some Beauty tips for uneven skin tone:

Moisturize and Nourish With Oils

Elbows, feet, and ankles can get very dry, so try avocado oil to keep them healthy and smooth. Avocado oil not only moisturizes, but also has nourishing properties as it contains vitamin E.

Sun Protection:

Always wear sunscreen having SPF(sun protection factor) of at least 15 to protect your skin from harmful UV rays. Apply it 30 minutes before leaving the house. Use sunscreens that contain zinc oxide and try to cover your face with hat or stay in shade to avoid direct sun exposure. The sun’s UV rays are strongest between 10 a.m to 4 p.m, avoid excessive sun exposure during these hours.

Exfoliate:

The Dead skin cells accumulate on the surface of the skin, making the skin dull and pores hard to breathe. Exfoliating regularly aid growth of new cells and give glow to your skin. A natural exfoliator at home is Baking soda, it is considered to be the best natural exfoliator. Make a paste of Baking soda with Water and gently scrub your face, use this twice a week.

Be Kind to Your Face

Chemical peels, creams, scrubs, and other products containing glycolic acids and retinoids should not be used if you spend a lot of time in the sun: These treatments can make your skin more sun sensitive and cause more damage to your skin.

Lemon toner:

Lemon is an excellent toner, it contains acid that helps to lighten the skin tone. Also, Vitamin C in lemons stimulate regeneration of skin cells.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    deepa bala and yuva rani like this.

Niharika12 is offline Newbie

Re: Beauty Tips for Uneven Skin Tone

Thanks for the tips. What better than that if you get all 3 actions in 1 that is Cleansing,toning and moisturising in 1. Isn't it great? Yes I follow ths simple step and get all new freshness with my Essential cleanser. Not just this I also follow a strict diet routine which has lots and lots of fruits and vegetables and yes not to forget water too. This routine keeps me going!!

ashleyy is offline Newbie

hey . great tips... i'd also like to share the product that i use... inviCible scar works great in evening out skin tone.. my skin was dull with pigmentation all over ..my dermatologist recommended this product to me and believe me it worked like magic.. my skin looks so clean and clear that sometimes i myself am unable to recognize myself.. Me before and Me after are two entirely different personalities i must say

amitk6663 is offline Banned Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Parasakthi View Post
    Here are some Beauty tips for uneven skin tone:

Moisturize and Nourish With Oils

Elbows, feet, and ankles can get very dry, so try avocado oil to keep them healthy and smooth. Avocado oil not only moisturizes, but also has nourishing properties as it contains vitamin E.

Sun Protection:

Always wear sunscreen having SPF(sun protection factor) of at least 15 to protect your skin from harmful UV rays. Apply it 30 minutes before leaving the house. Use sunscreens that contain zinc oxide and try to cover your face with hat or stay in shade to avoid direct sun exposure. The sun’s UV rays are strongest between 10 a.m to 4 p.m, avoid excessive sun exposure during these hours.

Exfoliate:

The Dead skin cells accumulate on the surface of the skin, making the skin dull and pores hard to breathe. Exfoliating regularly aid growth of new cells and give glow to your skin. A natural exfoliator at home is Baking soda, it is considered to be the best natural exfoliator. Make a paste of Baking soda with Water and gently scrub your face, use this twice a week.

Be Kind to Your Face

Chemical peels, creams, scrubs, and other products containing glycolic acids and retinoids should not be used if you spend a lot of time in the sun: These treatments can make your skin more sun sensitive and cause more damage to your skin.

Lemon toner:

Lemon is an excellent toner, it contains acid that helps to lighten the skin tone. Also, Vitamin C in lemons stimulate regeneration of skin cells.
    Thank you for the great tips Parasakthi. It is very important to have a clean body and face. Exfoliation twice every week and cleansing, toning and moisturising is an essential daily routine. I cleanse my face with ubtan, tone with rose water and moisturise with Parachute advansed body lotion summer fresh because it has got mint and coconut milk.

Parasakthi likes this.