Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine October! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Parasakthi

Beauty Tips for College Girls

Discussions on "Beauty Tips for College Girls" in "Beauty Tips" forum.

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

Beauty Tips for College Girls

• If you want plump lips and a pout, all you need to do is to place your index finger vertically at the lips’ center and press the same for a minute. Your lips will stay plump for the next fifteen minutes.
    • If you want fresh looking skin, you can try out spraying a skin-suiting toner and pat it dry quickly with a tissue paper. You then need to follow it with loose powder.
    • If you have cracked and chapped lips, you can apply a hydrating eye cream on the lips. This cream offers deep penetration besides making the lips appear soft and smooth within a few minutes.
    • In order to enhance appeal of your eyes, you can try out a brown eyebrow pencil and mascara. You can even try out a beige or white eye pencil instead of black to offer a bright look to the eyes.