Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ramya Samy

face tips

Discussions on "face tips" in "Beauty Tips" forum.

Ramya Samy is offline Newbie

face tips

1)You want soft and glowing skin, apply pomegranate juice daily on your face after 1 month u will get good result.

2) Rice flour,mashed ripe papaya,and lemon juice take all this in equal ratio and smash it and apply it for face let it dry and wash wit clod water.

3)Take a bowl. mix 1 tablespoon on gram powder, 1 pinch turmeric powder, 1 pinch salt, and milk or curd or lemon juice to make it a paste. apply at least 2 days a week. you'll surely see miracle on your face.

4)Mix a spoon of sugar and curd in equal proportions and apply on face by massaging in circular motions,clean with lukewarm water after 5mins,it helps 2 glow your skin.

5)Take some turmeric powder,rice powder,and mix it with raw milk and tomato juice..make it a paste form and apply on face n neck areas n leave it for 30 minutes...wash with lukewarm water...u can feel the wonderful change after the first use itself…

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

Ramya Samy is offline Newbie

Re: face tips

1) Light Foundation OR Brush Applied Powder-- This is one of the hardest things to master because it is so easy to look cakey during the daytime. Think about what you will look like in direct sunlight and fluorescent lighting!! If you apply your powder with a brush, instead of a sponge, you will end up applying less. Less is more, and something is better than nothing!

2) Bronzer--One light sweep under my cheekbones (well blended), and I feel like a model 'Nuff said!

3) Eyeshadow--For girls on the go, pick one neutral color, that is slightly lighter than your skin tone. It's super easy, and it brightens your whole eye area! Plus, during the day, the last thing you need is dramatic eyeshadow--it will make you look too overdone.

4) Eyeliner--Black is too dark for daytime. I use a deep plum shade and blend it well!

5) Mascara--Even if I have time for nothing else, this is my one 'can’t leave home without it' makeup item. I feel naked without full, jet-black lashes! If you are a strawberry blond or have very fair skin, you may want to seek out a dark brown hue instead.

6) Lip Gloss--Or in my case, glossy chapstick. Anyway you go about it, this step will add some polish to your look, with very little effort. I usually do this before I get out of my car, so I can drink my morning tea while I drive without getting my gloss all over the rim of my mug and needing to reapply.

helenwlsn5 likes this.

helenwlsn5 is offline Newbie

Vow..great tips. I like natural tips as well as using the cosmetics. I will definitely try all of these. You can visit the online shopping store for the branded cosmetics.

helenwlsn5 is offline Newbie

I liked both the tips. Natural remedies as well as tips using cosmetics. I will definitely try all of these. Thanks a lot for sharing. You can get best beauty products online

vibhasharma is offline Newbie

hey thanks for the face tips..
    A informative and helpful article post!!