Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine March! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nutanrathor21

How to rid of black heads.

Discussions on "How to rid of black heads." in "Beauty" forum.

nutanrathor21 is offline Newbie
    Real Name
    Nutan rathor

Unhappy How to rid of black heads.

I have blackheads on my nose since my teens, I have tried many products which did not help. I wanted to know if anyone has any tips on how reduce the appearance of my black heads or how to remove them completely.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

gkarti is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Karthiga

Re: How to rid of black heads.

Hi @nutanrathor21

Welcome to Penmai!!

Steaming the facial skin for a couple of minutes will make the skin soft and supple. Remember that you are steaming your face only to make your skin supple to easily exfoliatete the black heads and white heads so dont steam for long time since it will open up the pores. If you are scared of opening the pores you can put a towel dipped in warm water on your face for few minutes.

Now pour a small amount of lemon juice on a soft bristled toothbrush rub the area of the blackhead very gently in backwards motion, while rubbing with the tooth brush you can find the blackheads and white heads coming out. Remember to do this very gently. Rinse your face. Then, spread egg whites all over your face using your fingers. Start first with one thin layer and let it dry briefly. Then spread a second layer over the top and let the whole thing dry completely. Spread it on the blackhead areas third time too and allow this mask to dry for 15 minutes. Your face will feel tight and pull a bit. This is good. Then, with a toothbrush scrub the area with black heads gently and wash your face. Your black heads will be gone atleast
    50% in one attempt. Try it 2 times a week. Within 4 or 5 attempts all your black heads and white heads will be gone permanently. After getting rid off the blackheads make sure that you maintain your face well without getting back the black heads again by doing cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing the skin

Read more: how to remove blackheads on nose fast

Also Read out here - Home Remedies For Blackheads | Penmai

nutanrathor21 is offline Newbie
    Real Name
    Nutan rathor

Thank You Gkarti.

gkarti likes this.

kanikadugal011 is offline Friends's of Penmai

Use rose water for this