Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree39Likes

TIps for my marriage

Discussions on "TIps for my marriage" in "Bridal Care" forum.

AnuRajesh is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Anusuya

TIps for my marriage

My marraige is in may.My complextion is very fair(pinkish white)
    marraige apa glow aka tips sollunga..parlour la poy facial pananva or veethla try panava...tips for my hair also

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

Re: TIps for my marriage

Hi Anu... Let me first congratulate you for your wedding ceremony. Here am sharing some homemade face packs for you!!! Try to use of it thrice in a day.

Choosing natural beauty tips is always better than going for any beauty treatment under parlours.

Home made face packs for Bridals

• Mix Gram flour with Curd and Apply this paste on your face. Then Wash it after 15 mins with cold water. This home made treatment make your face and skin supple and beautiful. You will get a glowing face for sure.
    • Mix turmeric powder with milk. Apply it on your face and skin body daily. Wash it after 10 mins with cold water. It gives an internal glow to the skin & face.

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

Bridal Hair Care Tips for Indian Women

• Do not rush for hair care few days before the wedding. Start following hair care tips at least 2 months before the wedding day.
    • To get naturally shinning hair, drink plenty of water and increase the intake of vitamin rich food. (8 to 10 Glasses per day)
    • Try controlling your outings in sunlight and prevent you from hair damage due to sunlight. Over exposure of sunlight may lead to discoloring your hair.
    • Do Not Comb your hair when it is wet. Let your hair dry out before combing it. It is advisable to use Wooden comb for combing.
    • Eat more natural hair boosting fruits, vegetable and food items. Avoid junk Foods.
    • Your intake of loads of green vegetables, sprouts and Omega 3 enriched helps you get glowing skin as well as healthy and strong hair growth.
    • You can also use Vitamin B capsules for boosting hair growth.
    • Stay away from any heavy chemical treatment on your hair right before your D Day

vaishnav is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Vaishnavi

A face mask of egg white and honey gently removes the tan from your face.
    * Mix oats with honey, yogurt and ground almonds. Apply this in your face,leave
    it for five minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
    * Cucumber is a natural cleanser. Mix cucumber juice with milk and use it instead of a cleanser.
    * For oily skin, apply a mixture of grapes, lemon and egg white. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water. While lemon acts as a natural cleanser, grapes will soften your skin and egg whites will tighten it. Don’t be alarmed if your skin tingles.
    * Mix honey, lemon and vegetable oil .This mixture is a good moisturizer for dry skin. Apply this mask for 10 minutes.
    * Apply the mixture of honey and milk on the face. This will make your skin glow.
    * Prepare a mask by mixing a slice of pumpkin with egg yolk and milk. Let this mask set on your face for 30 minutes for a glowing skin
    Its easy and all these can be found in your kitchen.no chemicals no Stress and its cost effective.

GayathriArun is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Gayathri ArunPrakash

Hi Anu.

Skin Care: Do the routine skin care that we do usually until your marriage ie., cleanse, exfoliate, mask, moisturize.

Cleanse: Milk is a good cleanser. Apply milk on your face, leave it for a minute and wipe it with a tissue.

Exfoliate: As Parasakthi said mix gram flour and curd is good. Including a little sugar in it will turn it to a good scrub. Apply it on the face and leave till it dries. Then apply a little water or rose water or milk on the face and scrub it well so that your skiln will be free from black heads and will also exfoliate the dead cells.

Mask and Moisturize: Vaisnavi had given you good tips for mask and moisturize.

Hair Care: Wash your hair with mild shampoo. Apply pack 2 or 3 times in a week and leave it for no more than 20 mins and rinse.

Tips for hair pack:
    Mash 1 ripe banana and add to it 8 drops of pure almond oil (badam roghan). Mix very well and massage into your hair. Leave on for 20 minutes and rinse off.

Soak 2 tbsp black chana dal and 2 tbsp fenugreek (methi seeds) overnight. Grind to a paste with 1 tsp honey, 2 tbsp castor oil, 1 spoon of lemon juice. Apply through hair from root to tip, leave it for 20 min and rinse.

Mix 1 egg yolk, 1 tbsp castor oil, 1 tbsp honey and cover hair from root to tips. Put on a plastic shower cap and wrap your head with a towel. Wash off after half an hour and do a final rinse with apple cider vinegar.

Shop bought conditioners are also good.

Beautician: Definitely you need a beautician for marriage. Since your skin is fair make sure that the beautician does the blush lightly.
    Be very careful in booking the beautician. Book the same beautician whom you visit regularly for your marriage also or ask someone from your area who have their own experience. Once you have selected the beautician, inform her everything about the colour, shade, density to be applied about the foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, lipstick, lipgloss etc. and before few days of your marriage ask her to do the makeup for the face just for a trial so that you can alter for any correction or look for some other beautician.

Hope it helps!

Gayathri ArunPrakash

Yamunan is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Congrats Anu,,, All the very Best in ur next stage of life,,,,,

As mentioned follow the tips said by Parasakthi, Gayathri and vaishnavi,,,

Never miss 2 main things apart from other things:
    1) Drinking water
    2) Eating more fresh fruits and juices,,,,

You will glow for sure!!

Real Name
    Anusuya

Thanks for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Parasakthi and Yamunan like this.

Real Name
    Anusuya

my mom studied beauty course she only do mackup for my marriage

Parasakthi and deepa bala like this.

deepa bala is offline Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Deepa
    Blog Entries

Hi Anu... Congrats and I would say it is better to do your make-up and facials in a good beauty parlour. No issues for u , since your mom itself is a beautician...

Parasakthi likes this.

moobi is offline Newbie

you must clean your skin before going to bed. Then apply good a moisturizer. You can also use vitamine-e capsuls or cream. It is good for skin taxture and closing pores. Best of luck dear.