Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Spring-summer trends for men and women

Discussions on "Spring-summer trends for men and women" in "Clothings" forum.

vijigermany is offline Supreme Ruler's of Penmai

This spring and summer you will find yourself wrapped in heavenly fabrics, adorned with fabulous shades of white as well as soft neutrals.

Esprit's offering for Spring Summer 2012 is very fashionable this year. So what's going to keep you feeling cool, light and happy this season? On offer and in stores is a gorgeous array of summery fabrics. Think of beautiful mid length dresses, blouses and wraps for women that looks elegant and knee length chinos, plaids and prints for men will keep you looking perfectly dressed for any occasion. The colour that jumps out ahead of the line for spring / summer is most people's favourite white! Let's face it there is no other colour that can make one look stylish and elegant as much as white and the likes. Esprit suggests what's cool this season and the must haves.

Women's wear

White, a summer essential: Look chic in knee length formal and informal summer dresses, elegant blouses and white jackets. The jackets and light cardigans can be teamed up with clean cut tank tops or bright hue shades of trousers. Soft and feminine dresses in lovely creamy neutrals and blouses to make you feel like a bit of an angel and give you that very feminine look

Flower power: It is no summer if the outfit isn't vivid and printed. This season is packed with Esprit's sheer flourish prints in chiffon, linen, soft silk underlined by a smooth layer. Team them up with shorts, leggings and well- fitted jeans and experiment with the audacious flower prints in wide-ranging pattern and shades in skirts, shorts, blouses, slim sweaters, leggings, jumpsuits and dresses.

Scarves: One scarf, various ways to wear it. Esprit's light weighed cotton and chiffon wraps and scarves can be knotted to your bag, accessorised with clothes or just simply worn around the neck. Summer is all about keeping your accessories in contour with your garments. This range of Esprit's scarves is what you need to add that superfluous punch. A must have!

The Spring Summer line also offers fab bags that range from beach, travel, night-out, office and everyday use. The 80's glam is back in the form of one piece jumpsuits, a range of blue and dyed jeans, dresses with pleats and lace in flush tinge to add that flirty facet to your summer attire.

Men's wear

Plaid and stripes: Tartan shirts seem to hold a place in fashion year after year. Put together by the Esprit designers in an assortment of colours, solid daring plaids, fine patterns, box checks and chess board prints, all this can be teamed with khakis and denims. Casual wear this season will see the stylish layering their outfits. The colour blue is the biggest colour trend in casual wear this season. Be it light blue right down to navy, buy blue, and mix your piece's up. We have it all!

Jamaican short pants and trousers: Shorts with tailored boyish shirts, and a great light weight crop jacket is big for spring. Esprit showcases its Jamaican short pants in a variety of colours, prints and patterns to keep you feeling calm and breezy, be it a day at the shoreline or on a trip. Line-up them up with Esprit's assortment of hats and clean cut shirts or t-shirts. Crisp chinos/trousers that come across uber cool at work or on a day off. Well fitted blue jeans or rugged stone wash jeans this season has it all.