Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By subhadramercy
  • 1 Post By sandeep.r
  • 1 Post By SusanJoy

Where can i buy nice ethnic sarees

Discussions on "Where can i buy nice ethnic sarees" in "Clothings" forum.

aryamitra is offline Newbie

Where can i buy nice ethnic sarees

Hi...

I am looking for some nice ethnic sarees and salwar kameez....
    can any one tell we where i can buy them online as i am not able to go for my shopping..

i will be glad if some one would help me for this......

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    Aryamitra

நல்லவர்களின் நண்பன்

Re: Where can i buy nice ethnic sarees

hi aryamitra, in chennai, near parksheraton there s a shop for both of them. All the popular shops r doing online sales.but u cant check the quality n u cant expect them 4 few months to withstand the wearing condition.u have to spend time for that n find a shop/boutique near sarada college.

aryamitra likes this.

reenasawant is offline Newbie

I am a shopping freak but I donít get so much time to go for shopping because of loads of work, and I need somebodyís company while I go for shopping, so now-a-days I do it online from shoppersstop.com. I have purchased good amount of ethnic wear (fancy sarees, from the same place. You can check their collection online itself, and then decide whether you want to buy it at the store or online, both the facilities are available.

sandeep.r is offline Newbie

I would suggest you Shoppers Stop. It is one of the best Indian store dealing into consumer goods and departmental goods. They have 10 outlets in Tamil Nadu. Well the one in Madurai is nearest to you. But still, it will be hectic to travel all the way to Madurai for shopping. Why donít you check the website online? They have a good range of Indian salwars kameez and Indian sarees. You can easily browse through the products and order it online. The shipment is really fast, you can trust them with the service they provide. Hope so this helps you out...

aryamitra likes this.

SusanJoy is offline Newbie

Saree is a traditional outfit for women in India. This gorgeous yet very modest outfit first originated in southern India.They are available in many styles and colors. To get Best Wedding Sarees you can explore both online and offline market.

aryamitra likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by reenasawant View Post
    I am a shopping freak but I don’t get so much time to go for shopping because of loads of work, and I need somebody’s company while I go for shopping, so now-a-days I do it online from shoppersstop.com. I have purchased good amount of ethnic wear (fancy sarees, from the same place. You can check their collection online itself, and then decide whether you want to buy it at the store or online, both the facilities are available.
    Thank you reena

Aryamitra

நல்லவர்களின் நண்பன்

Quote Originally Posted by sandeep.r View Post
    I would suggest you Shoppers Stop. It is one of the best Indian store dealing into consumer goods and departmental goods. They have 10 outlets in Tamil Nadu. Well the one in Madurai is nearest to you. But still, it will be hectic to travel all the way to Madurai for shopping. Why don’t you check the website online? They have a good range of Indian salwars kameez and Indian sarees. You can easily browse through the products and order it online. The shipment is really fast, you can trust them with the service they provide. Hope so this helps you out...
    thank u sandeep

Aryamitra

நல்லவர்களின் நண்பன்

Thanks for your replies friends

Aryamitra

நல்லவர்களின் நண்பன்

mandysingh is offline Newbie

If you are looking to purchase sarres then I would really like to mention about the website where you can find the ultimate collection of sarees, suits and lehngas with best colors and shades. You can browse the hundreds of products at this website and get assured discount on every purchase. They have the finest collection of ethnic wear products. I hope you will surely like to buy ethnic wear from this reliable website. They have store located in Delhi and other states also.

karensmith is offline Newbie

nice ethnic sarees and salwar kameez

Hello friend,
    Even I prefer online shopping, as it saves time and we can explore the latest collections and elegant clothing. The only thing I was worried of was the material quality, till I bought Sarees online from Cbazaar. To add to my excitement, the Cbazaar online store provided me the best quality, elegant sarees and that too with in the time period as they promised. With that first experience, which was the best experience, I continued online shopping from Cbazaar. I'll suggest you go through the brilliant attire collections of cbazaar and enjoy shopping.
    Salwar kameez online