Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By kalpanaravi09
  • 4 Post By GayathriArun

So lazy to go for waliking how to change?

Discussions on "So lazy to go for waliking how to change?" in "Exercise & Yoga" forum.

kalpanaravi09 is offline Newbie

So lazy to go for waliking how to change?

I am trying to lose weight, but So lazy to go for walking how to change the laziness and go for walking briskly?

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumitra likes this.

GayathriArun is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Gayathri ArunPrakash

Re: So lazy to go for waliking how to change?

Quote Originally Posted by kalpanaravi09 View Post
    I am trying to lose weight, but So lazy to go for walking how to change the laziness and go for walking briskly?
    Very unhappy and irritated to see your question. Laziness is there with many people and even i am lazy sometime.

You yourself know the answer for your question that if you want to loose weight you have to get rid off your laziness and start to walk briskly. Otherwise be lazy and put on some more weight, its your choice. So your question is nothing other than a waste of time to yourself and others.

Since you have posted a question here i dont want to disappoint you without answering since i am not an individual here, we are a team named Penmai and let me keep up the dignity of this website. Laziness is not a disease its just a practise of feeling and being lazy. Positive thoughts will give you more energy and enthusiasm. Meditation can help reduce laziness. If you are not interested in walking try something else to loose weight like, joining in jim, yoga, taebo etc.
    Good Luck to get rid off your laziness.

People over here in Penmai are really interested in advising and helping others to solve their problems, so try to ask responsible questions hereafter.

Gayathri ArunPrakash

alicemortan is offline Newbie
    Real Name
    Alice Mortan

Re: So lazy to go for waliking how to change?

I am not too much lazy person, but I can't wake up early for walk. Also I am very busy with my office schedule, so I don't get time to walk. What should I do?

Last edited by sumathisrini; 13th Mar 2013 at 12:43 PM.