Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree31Likes

Black Lips to Pink Lips

Discussions on "Black Lips to Pink Lips" in "Face Care" forum.

chitrakumar is offline Friends's of Penmai

Black Lips to Pink Lips

Here are some tips to get Pink Lips

1. Scrub your lips with toothbrush every night after you brush your teeth to erase dead skins from your lips.
    2. Use lemon juice with almond oil every nights to lighten them slightly.
    3. Always remove the lipsticks every night before going to sleep.
    4. Apply Vaseline to your lips regularly.
    5. Apply a little ghee every night. This keeps lips moisturized.
    6. Apply honey on your dark lips for about 15 minutes and then rinse with water.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    Chitra Kumar

brianphillip is offline Newbie
    Black lips often tend to cast a sad reflection on ones shoddy lifestyle despite having been blessed with a flawless skin and figure.Brush your lips with your tooth brush every morning and night and apply vaseline after, you will have your pink lips back in no time. Also try and stay away from the sun if you can.The thing you should be aware of is that a pink mouth can sometimes indicate a compromised immune system. A pink mouth can also be caused by different water sources.

sumitra and Prabha RK like this.

chitrakumar is offline Friends's of Penmai
    me too heared that brushing the lips will remove the dead skins and make your lips pink.

sumitra likes this.
    Chitra Kumar

sumi is offline Newbie
    Appplying butter on the lips is a very good home remedy!!!

sumitra, Prabha RK and lorein0688 like this.

reshmi is offline Newbie
    My lips looks black.. i had tried a lot for changing including applying butter, brushing lips... etc... but none worked any other tips for me.

sumitra likes this.

gorgiaa is offline Newbie
    Hello,
    For skin care, you can use honey. Honey has been one of the best humectants used in many skin care products. Honey mixed with milk is a very good skin moisturizer cum cleanser. Mix one tablespoon honey to cold milk. Soak cotton wool in the solution and apply to face neck and arm. Leave it for 2 minutes. Apply again and then rinse off. You will get an instant glowing skin. Honey when applied with olive oil and lemon juice acts as a good skin moisturizer cum toner. Homemade beauty care for skin is best as you can only have glowing skin through natural ingredients and not the harmful chemicals ones.

If you have pimples you can use sandalwood paste every night before going to bed. Apply the paste on the affected area and leave it overnight. Within a few days pimples will disappear. For scars and blemished skin, coconut water acts wonderfully. Turmeric is also used as a common homemade beauty care product. Grind rice in your blender and mix well with water to make a paste. Apply the paste generously all over your face and neck. Leave it to dry and then rinse off well. The pack acts great as a homemade scrubber. In the summer months you can apply rosewater on your face to avoid tanned and burnt skin problem.

You can also use various face packs like neem pack, multani mitti pack and sandalwood pack for a beautiful skin. Milk cream also acts as a skin moisturizer. Apply milk cream all over your face, hands and neck and leave it till the pack becomes dry. Rinse off then. You can apply it everyday before going to bed. Regular use of milk cream will give you a baby soft glowing skin. You can look after your face, skin and hair through fast homemade beauty care solutions for best results.

thanks!!

Last edited by gorgiaa; 10th Jan 2011 at 06:15 PM.
    Geetha A, sumitra and Prabha RK like this.

deepika is offline Newbie
    use beetroot pieces & scrub over the lips for sumtime..after few days u vl c t difference..instead of using lipstick daily, hav sum pieces of fresh beetroot in ur handbag u can use wenever u need ...

sumitra likes this.

deepika is offline Newbie
    @gorgiaa

I am using multani mitti pack but my friend told it can be use 1ly for oily skin..is it true na?how long should i apply t pack?1hr enough & then rinsing off is enough na/

sumitra likes this.

Penmai is offline Administrator Blogger
    Real Name
    Ilavarasi
    Blog Entries
    hi deepika welcome to penmai.com....

sumitra likes this.
    with regards,
    Penmai's Team
    Penmai eMagazine November 2017

I am using fresh milk cream for my lips to become pink
    by using milk cream lips will be glow