Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

Pls help me

Discussions on "Pls help me" in "Face Care" forum.

sreelavanya is offline Banned Newbie

Unhappy Pls help me

I DNT have thick and thin eye brows so hw it is improve my eyebrows help me friends and sisters.

Sponsored Links
    Last edited by Parasakthi; 16th Jun 2012 at 01:02 PM. Reason: External Link Removed

vijigermany is offline Supreme Ruler's of Penmai

Re: Pls help me

• How To Get Thicker Eyebrows – Home Remedies:

• Apply Vaseline petroleum jelly around your eyebrow area twice everyday (preferably in the morning and in the afternoon) as it is known to promote thicker growth of eyebrows. At night, apply olive oil on the areas where you want to grow your eyebrows and wash off next morning. Olive oil will make the whole process faster. Once you get the eyebrow of the desired growth, stop the application of both. (I must confess that I had come across this particular tip across the web world a few days back!)

• Castor oil is also well-known for encouraging growth of hair. So, you can get hold of a bottle of castor oil, which is widely available in the market and apply some oil into the brows twice everyday. Keep up with the olive oil massage as well. Application of eyebrow conditioner and at times, whole milk on the brows also help.

• If blockage of hair follicles (on account of excess sebum) hinders the growth of your eyebrows, try applying pure aloe vera gel directly onto your brows.

• Taking multi-vitamins regularly aid the process. So, you can consult your doctor about it. You should also try to include in your diet food items which are rich in vitamins.
    Makeup Tips to Create an Illusion of Thick Eyebrows:

After an analysis of the eyebrows that you have, make up your mind regarding how thick you want them to look. After that, you should trace the natural shape of your brows. For a more natural look, go for an eyebrow pencil which is a shade lighter than the color of your hair, and apply it on the brows to improve the fullness as per your needs. After that, use a clear mascara to fluff up your eyebrows in outward and upward directions. Brush it slightly so that your brow looks less shaggy and more shapely. You must however remember that this makeup tip only helps to create an illusion of slightly thicker eyebrows. Hence, it is better that you keep your desires (as well as your eyebrow makeup) close to natural.

sreelavanya is offline Banned Newbie

Re: Pls help me

THANKS FRIEND FOR NICE TIPS TODAY I STARTED THIS PROCESS.

best plc training chennai