Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree19Likes

Best soap to use

Discussions on "Best soap to use" in "Face Care" forum.

vaishnav is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Vaishnavi

Re: Best soap to use

Hai friend,

My suggestion for u is don't use any soaps...U can use face washes instead....I using Himalayas..it's very super...It is also have a flavour for oily skin also..try that

Sponsored Links
    Parasakthi and sumitra like this.

sspriya is offline Friends's of Penmai

Quote Originally Posted by Sagithya View Post
    wat abt oily and normal skin types?? which soap suits better??
    You can use medimix.It also solves many skin problems.

sumitra likes this.
    வாழ்க வளமுடன் .of course இனிய மனதுடன்

priya saravanan

Jeeno is offline Newbie

For dry skin, my suggestion is Medimix transparent or Khadi glycerine soaps or dove. Also rub few drops of coconut oil on your wet skin immediately after bath.

sumitra likes this.
    If you Love something, set it free. If it comes back, it is yours. If it doesn't, it never was!

Regards
    Vegavathy

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Dear Premaroja, any number of costly soaps like Dove or any other brand for that matter won't give you a permanent solution for the problem. you have to go for the home remedies only.

Any imbalance your body is experiencing always has a cause. The effect of this cause is what you are suffering with now, dry skin. One of the causes of dry skin is dehydration.

The inside of your body needs bathed regularly as much as the outside of your body. When you keep your body hydrated with fresh clean unpolluted water your body will release toxins that is causing diseases. In return your skin will replenish itself with plump moisturizing cells.

Your skin is a living, breathing organ. Like any living organ it needs oxygen, food, and hydration. Whatever you apply to your skin will be digested or absorbed into your bloodstream. Therefore, applying toxins, perfumes, chemicals, or dyes to your skin will be absorbed directly into your bloodstream.

Never put anything

on your skin that has

ingredients you

would think twice

about putting into

your mouth!

When you buy a bathe soap in the grocery store you are buying detergent. The ingredients aren't much different than what you are using to wash your clothes, your dishes, or clean your house. Sure you might find some soap with added lotion and perfume but the main ingredients are the same as any detergent. Have you ever wondered why the manufacturers that make your bath soap are also getting rich selling lotions and moisturizers?

Never use antibacterial soap! When you kill bacteria on your skin you are also killing the good bacteria that is naturally living on your skin to protect it from harmful bacteria, like fungus or yeast.

Goat milk soap is a soothing natural home remedy for dry skin. It has a way of bringing the PH balance back to your skin. The creamy richness of the goat milk will make your skin feel smooth and creamy. The goat milk will feed the good bacteria on your skin and keep it strong to fight off the bad bacteria.

Olive oil soap is a rich moisturizing soap that your skin will drink up. The use of Olive Oil is another home remedy for dry skin that keeps your skin smooth and silky. It is an ancient secret used since Biblical times. Sophia Loren, now in her 70s, still looks to be in her 40s. Her biggest secret to keeping her skin youthful and glowing is Pure Virgin Olive Oil.

If you can find a soap that combines both Goat Milk and Olive Oil you will find the best soap for your skin.

My family uses nothing but Homemade Goat Milk and Olive Oil Soap. When combined together in a rich lathering bar your skin feels like it's being fed the best this world has to offer.

After shaving my legs I always apply a coat of Pure Virgin Olive Oil. At night I apply a thin coat of Pure Virgin Olive Oil to keep my skin moist.

We buy our Homemade Goat Milk and Olive Oil Soapfrom a Mennonite family that live and thrive off their farm. They raise their own sheep, grow all their own food, make their own clothes, and home school their children. Their soap is made from pure fresh Goat Milk, Pure Virgin Olive Oil, and Essential Oils. The Aromatherapy from the essential oils are a pure luxury while showing.

When we first started using this Homemade Goat Milk and Olive Oil Soap I was looking for a home remedy for dry skin. Everybody in my family was having problems with dry skin. I suffered an allergic reaction to a bath soap that is very popular and expensive. I broke out in an itchy rash that caused swelling and red patches. My youngest son was a toddler at the time and was always itchy and developing psoriasis. My husbands dry skin problems was the worst I have ever seen. His feet were so dry that the skin actually cracked and was bleeding. Just putting on socks on was painful for him. At first we thought he might be suffering from some disease that affects the feet. We tried every skin treatment lotion on the market. Even our family physician was stumped. We wasted a lot of money and time.
    Yet nothing helped.

Life has a way of sending an angel to cross your path when you pray for answers. I was introduced to the Mennonite family I mentioned above at an herbal party. They invited my family to their farm and gave us free sample of their Homemade Goat Milk and Olive Oil Soap to try. Within a week of showering with this soap our skin quickly healed and became moist and creamy smooth. We use it as our face soap, hand soap, showing, and even shaving. The bar lasts as long, if not longer, than any bar of bath soap bought in a super market.

Goat Milk and Olive Oil Soap is an excellent bathing soap for babies. It gently clears up diaper rash areas, gently cleans cradle cap, and never burns like harsh detergent soap would.

The Essential Oil scents
    will relax and comfort your baby the same as providing Aromatherapy, known to relieve colic, sleeplessness, and irritability. Try massaging Pure Virgin Olive Oil on your baby after bathing instead of the popular baby lotions. You'll be amazed at the difference in your baby's skin.

courtesy: grandmas-wisdom.com

AlexHelton is offline Newbie

dettol is my favorite soap to use as it is anti bacterial and keeps the body fresh for longer time

Real Name
    Shwetambara Reddy

Majority suggested for Dove and yes even i would suggest that dove is the best soap no doubt.....