Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree44Likes

how to remove black marks due to pimples

Discussions on "how to remove black marks due to pimples" in "Face Care" forum.

selvianitha is offline Newbie

how to remove black marks due to pimples

i have pimples during my teenage but now i don't have pimples but the black marks caused by the pimples are not disappearing. give me some tips to remove black marks.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

sabeenaibu is offline Newbie

Re: how to remove black marks due to pimples

Mix fresh milk and few drops of lemon and apply it face for 15 min and wash it.

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

Hi Selvi Anitha,

You can apply the white layer of Egg over the black marks on your face... Clean your face after 10 mins with cold water. Do this at least once in a day... Surely it will help you to clear your blackmarks due to pimples...

This is what I tried when I had black marks due to pimples...

Last edited by Parasakthi; 8th Jan 2013 at 10:25 AM.

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

You can also mix a tablespoon of lemon juice with Tomato juice, and apply it on the spot of black marks on your face. Clean it with cold water after 10 to 15 mins. You will get good results.

EstherS is offline Newbie

You can try using something natural such as aloe vera. There are many ways to take advantage of aloe vera. For instance, you can drink aloe juice every morning.

If you want to get your skin fresher, apply its pulp at night and wash it in the morning. It is huge important for you to know that you must not get exposed to sun while applying. Otherwise your face will smear.

I hope this information may help, but tell how it goes after a week of following this process.

sh1i1va1ni is offline Newbie

As I consider you can not take away it through any natural technique. If you want to remove it just cleanse your mouth often with face scrubs.

sumitra and GayathriArun like this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Dear Selvianitha,

The best treatment for reducing scar is the natural treatment which can be done at home without paying anything to the doctor.

Some of the home remedies are:-

Water is considered to be the best natural method to treat the scars and heal them naturally. Water sheds the dead skin cells and makes the new skin to grow and hydrated. So, one should drink lots of water.

One should eat the fruits and vegetables daily to reduce scars.

Lemon juice is a citric acid which is an effective home remedy for reducing the scars. This removes the dead skin cells, helps in the growth of new cells and gives elasticity to the skin.

Balanced and nutritious diet should be taken to heal the scars. As the body needs protein to rebuild the skin cells and heals the scars naturally. Eating a good diet contains the essential nutrients which fight against the infection and any type of disease. Some foods which one should take in the diet include fish, soy beverages, chicken, tofu etc which are rich in protein.

Rosehip seed oil is also another home remedy which reduces scars. This oil acts as an anti-aging agent and helps in the reduction of wrinkles, regenerates the skin and reverses discoloration. It is mostly used in the cosmetic products and used for scarring, facial scarring, surgical scars, sun damage, premature aging, burn marks etc. This oil should be massaged twice on the scars daily.

Aloe Vera Juice or Gel is helpful in the fading of the scars and in their healing. Different brands of this gel are available in the market and the effect of each one is different.

Lavender oil can also be applied on the scars as this oil is very gentle and contains regenerative characteristics.

A paste of sandalwood and rose water can be applied on the scars and wash it with cold water the next day.

One of the home remedy is that ice cubes can be rubbed on the scars for ten to fifteen minutes.

Make a paste of Multani Mitti powder mixed with garlic, honey and carrot juice and apply on the scars for just 20 minutes which makes the skin glowing and reduces the scars

GayathriArun is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Gayathri ArunPrakash

Hi,

You already have got lots of tips to cure your pimple marks. Already you might be in confusion to try all the posts, so here comes my posting to confuse you more, just kidding because you will be happy to receive multiple answers for your queries.

One of my niece had pimple marks throughout her face. As far as i know she tried everything that every one around her told to try. At one point she was frustrated and stopped trying everything. One of my grandmother insisted her to follow her method and it really worked out well.

Grind and apply mustard(kadugu). Make sure you apply it exactly on the black mark and no were else on the normal skin, leave it until it dries and wash it. Mustard will cause irritation, even tears might come because it will be so harsh. Then apply nutmeg (jadhikkai) since this gives a cooling effect. Fresh aloevera or aloevera jel is also good. Drink plenty of water. Keep your scalp free from dandruff. Dont apply too much oil for your hair. Wash your face often. Lemon is also good. Along with this you can try some medicated skin lightening or black spot removing cream.

Let us know once your face gets the sheen!

Gayathri ArunPrakash

vaishnav is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Vaishnavi

Hello selvi anitha,

I think this is one of common problem that all girls are facing either rich r poor....then coming to the point.....Home based treatment are best to remove acne scars....Home based treatments means what parasakthi and other friends told above....I ll tell some things....

As sumithra said drink more water....Because it is a problem of dehydration....so try to drink more water..have more fruits.......Jus take a deep breath for 10 times at early mornings.......

Lemon juice is a citric acid which is a part of AHAs group which is an effective home remedy for reducing the acne scars. This removes the dead skin cells, helps in the growth of new cells and gives elasticity to the skin.

Rosehip seed oil is also another home remedy which reduces acne scars. This oil acts as an anti-aging agent and helps in the reduction of wrinkles, regenerates the skin and reverses discoloration. It is mostly used in the cosmetic products and used for acne scarring, facial scarring, surgical scars, sun damage, premature aging, burn marks etc. This oil should be massaged twice on the acne scars daily.

Aloe Vera Juice or Gel is helpful in the fading of the scars and in their healing. Different brands of this gel are available in the market and the effect of each one is different.

Lavender oil can also be applied on the acne scars as this oil is very gentle and contains regenerative characteristics.

A paste of sandalwood and rose water can be applied on the acne scars and wash it with cold water the next day.

One of the home remedy is that ice cubes can be rubbed on the acne scars for ten to fifteen minutes.

Make a paste of Multani Mitti powder mixed with garlic, honey and carrot juice and apply on the acne scars for just 20 minutes which makes the skin glowing and reduces the acne scars

sumathisrini and naliniselva like this.

barbaramory is offline Newbie

Try it.
    • Mix one teaspoon of lemon juice and the same amount of baby oil and use it as a natural bleach to reduce the dark coloration of skin.
    • A mixture of lemon juice and honey is also considered a popular Dark Skin cure. Some barley powder can also be added to this bleach to make a paste.
    • Honey and lemon juice can also be combined with almond oil and milk powder to make a paste for curing Dark Skin.

sumathisrini and sumitra like this.