Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree19Likes
  • 4 Post By Prathyuksha
  • 3 Post By jash
  • 3 Post By jv_66
  • 2 Post By Prathyuksha
  • 2 Post By Prathyuksha
  • 2 Post By jv_66
  • 2 Post By naliniselva
  • 1 Post By barbaramory

Remedies for dark circles


Discussions on "Remedies for dark circles" in "Face Care" forum.


  1. #1
    Prathyuksha's Avatar
    Prathyuksha is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    6,226

    Remedies for dark circles

    Hello All,

    Please let me know how to get rid of dark circles.

    Regards,
    Prathyuksha

    Similar Threads:

    Sponsored Links

  2. #2
    jash's Avatar
    jash is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    saradheya
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    madurai
    Posts
    12,752

    Re: Remedies for dark circles

    hi prathy

    i could suggest tips up to my knowledge

    cut cucumber into pieces and keep a piece on the eyes

    and u can also apply paste(grind cucumber and milk and make a paste) on the dark circles.


  3. #3
    jv_66's Avatar
    jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    31,985

    Re: Remedies for dark circles

    Hi Pratyusha,

    Jash has suggested a good idea.

    Along with that, you can try the below ideas also.

    You can apply ALOE-VORA gel, which will be very helpful in removing the dark circles.

    You can also use raw potato, cut into round pieces and place it over the dark circles.

    The main thing necessary for removing dark circle is you should have ample sleep- atleast 8 hours of sleep in the night.

    You should also have healthy foods.

    Lack of sleep and healthy foods will be the result for dark circles.


    Jayanthy





  4. #4
    Prathyuksha's Avatar
    Prathyuksha is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    6,226

    Re: Remedies for dark circles

    Quote Originally Posted by jash View Post
    hi prathy

    i could suggest tips up to my knowledge

    cut cucumber into pieces and keep a piece on the eyes

    and u can also apply paste(grind cucumber and milk and make a paste) on the dark circles.

    Hi Jash,

    Thank you so much for the tips. I have tried sooooo many under eye creams but no result. I will try cucumber for sure.

    Regards,
    Prathyuksha

    sumathisrini and naliniselva like this.

  5. #5
    Prathyuksha's Avatar
    Prathyuksha is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    6,226

    Re: Remedies for dark circles

    Quote Originally Posted by jv_66 View Post
    Hi Pratyusha,

    Jash has suggested a good idea.

    Along with that, you can try the below ideas also.

    You can apply ALOE-VORA gel, which will be very helpful in removing the dark circles.

    You can also use raw potato, cut into round pieces and place it over the dark circles.

    The main thing necessary for removing dark circle is you should have ample sleep- atleast 8 hours of sleep in the night.

    You should also have healthy foods.

    Lack of sleep and healthy foods will be the result for dark circles.

    Hi Jayanthi akka ( I have seen many calling you madam. But somehow I am not comfortable with madam. Hope you won't mind).

    Thank you for your tips. I have tried potato, but not regularly. Will try aloe vera for sure.

    Regards,
    Prathyuksha

    sumathisrini and jv_66 like this.

  6. #6
    jv_66's Avatar
    jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    31,985

    Re: Remedies for dark circles

    Quote Originally Posted by Prathyuksha View Post
    Hi Jayanthi akka ( I have seen many calling you madam. But somehow I am not comfortable with madam. Hope you won't mind).

    Thank you for your tips. I have tried potato, but not regularly. Will try aloe vera for sure.

    Regards,
    Prathyuksha

    Sure Pratuyksha.....you can call me Akka.......

    sumathisrini and Prathyuksha like this.
    Jayanthy





  7. #7
    naliniselva's Avatar
    naliniselva is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Nalini
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    7,444
    Blog Entries
    92

    Re: Remedies for dark circles

    jash and jeyanthika ...super tips ..thanks for sharing

    sumathisrini and Prathyuksha like this.


    நளினி



  8. #8
    barbaramory is offline Newbie
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    barbaramory
    Posts
    12

    Re: Remedies for dark circles

    Here are some home remedies which helps you to get rid of dark circles.

    - Applying a mixture of a teaspoon of tomato and lime juice, twice a day will help in reducing the dark circles.

    - Drink a glass of tomato juice with some mint leaves, lemon juice and salt. Drinking this twice a day is another remedy.

    - Prepare a paste of four to five almonds with some milk. Apply this paste over the affected area and leave for 10 to 15 minutes. This will lighten the skin around the eyes.

    - A mixture of a few teaspoons of fresh pineapple juice along with a pinch of turmeric powder, when applied on the dark circles regularly will help clear them.

    - Every night before sleeping, apply creams containing vitamin E and C around the eyes.




    Prathyuksha likes this.

  9. #9
    Prathyuksha's Avatar
    Prathyuksha is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    6,226

    Re: Remedies for dark circles

    Quote Originally Posted by barbaramory View Post
    Here are some home remedies which helps you to get rid of dark circles.

    - Applying a mixture of a teaspoon of tomato and lime juice, twice a day will help in reducing the dark circles.

    - Drink a glass of tomato juice with some mint leaves, lemon juice and salt. Drinking this twice a day is another remedy.

    - Prepare a paste of four to five almonds with some milk. Apply this paste over the affected area and leave for 10 to 15 minutes. This will lighten the skin around the eyes.

    - A mixture of a few teaspoons of fresh pineapple juice along with a pinch of turmeric powder, when applied on the dark circles regularly will help clear them.

    - Every night before sleeping, apply creams containing vitamin E and C around the eyes.

    Hi barbaramory,

    Thank you for the useful tips...
    Sorry for the late reply...

    -Prathyuksha


loading...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Like It?
Share It!







Follow Penmai on Twitter