Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine October! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree12Likes

pimples tips

Discussions on "pimples tips" in "Face Care" forum.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: pimples tips

Quote Originally Posted by priyankasubu View Post
    hiiii jv sis....epdi irukeenga???i want 1help.....ennoda netila pimples like but it s not..verkuru matiri eppovame iruku.....hair bathku apram netila jasti ayidutu.....enna panratune terila....skin doctor pona sweet sapdatinganu sonaru...knu vitachu....but foreheadla apdiye tan iruku....nycil powder potta sariyaidumnu sonanga but no use.......en face pata tension agutu sis...oru nal kamiyaki irundiuna next day jasti ayidutu.dandruffa irukumnu ting panni atuku step eduta atuvum poga matingutu.....plzzz sis enaku usable tips kudunga y means nan netla irukira tips ellam use panni parten but no use.....send reply to my pm......
    Hi Priyankasubu, nothing to worry. Please be calm and spend some time on thinking about any allergic foods which you have taken during the fast one month or two month period. If it is something related with your pre existing diseases which have been suppressed by intake of medicines it may come out in the form of small pimple like things as in your case. Hence no worry. Please consult a Homeopathic Doctor or Ayurvedic Doctor. Because the reason behind this problem can be analysed by Homeopathic doctor or an Ayurvedic Doctor only they will give good remedies and your problem will be solved permanently. If you don't know any Homeopathic Doctor in Coimbatore, if you are affordable to come to Bangalore I can suggest Dr. Poongavanam who is treating patients in The Bangalore Tamil Sangam with Homeopathic medicines totally free of cost. He can be consulted on every Wednesdays and Fridays in the The Bangalore Tamil Sangam Office. 59, Annaswamy mudaliyar st. near Ulsoor lake, Bangalore 560042. If you are ready to come to Bangalore and take treatment with Homeopathic Doctor Poongavanam then you ring up to The Bangalore Tamil Sangam office on phone no.080-2555 1357. All the best. thank you

Sponsored Links

prettycontech is offline Newbie

Re: pimples tips

Ya even my friend had the same problem she tried with the mixture of turmeric and sandalwood powder atleast once in a week.