Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree12Likes

pimples tips

Discussions on "pimples tips" in "Face Care" forum.

chitu_sutha is offline Newbie

pimples tips

hi friends my daughter[ age 11] face and forehead lot of pimples coming. how to stop anybody have idea pls give me. thanks

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    jv_66 and sumitra like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: pimples tips

Hi Sudha,

This is very common among the children who are attaining their Puberty.

There is nothing to worry about this. In fact, they will be getting these kind of pimples all over the body, along with their face. They may get it on their backs also.

There is nothing to worry.

You can try the following to get cured from pimples. But even then, they may occur. They cannot be avoided.

You can mix lemon juice and rose water, and apply on the pimples. Leave it for some time and then wash with cold water.

You can use sandal wood paste, and apply on the pimples.

You can mix honey and cinnamon powder and apply on the pimples. This should be continued atleast for 2 weeks.

You can rub Garlic on the affected area, which will also help.

You can take a piece of garlic and eat daily, to prevent the recurrence of pimples.

Ani01, sumathisrini and sumitra like this.
    Jayanthy

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Dear Sudha, I understand your problem. I have brought up my daughter (now 23 years old) after experiencing all kinds of problems like this and I followed lot of home made remedies to get rid of the problem. Please go through the tips given in the following penmai thread links:
    How to get rid of Pimples?
    Tips to Reduce Pimples
    Beauty Tips for Face Pimples
    Tips to Remove Pimples
    Tips to Cure Pimples

All the best. thank you

Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

அன்புள்ள சுதா, முகப் பரு வரா மல் தடுக்க நானும் சில யோசனைகள் கூறுகிறேன். இவற்றை பின்பற்றியதால் என்னுடைய மகள் (23 வயது) முகப்பரு தொல்லையின்றி அழகான முகப்பொலிவு பெற்றுள்ளாள். நீங்களும் பயன்பெறுங்கள்

துளசி சாற்றை தினமும் முகத்தில் தேய்த்து அரைமணி நேரம் கழித்துக் கழுவி விட்டால் முகப் பரு தொல்லை ஏற்படாது.

முகப்பரு இருப்பவர்கள் வேப்பமரப் பட்டையை வெண்ணையில் அரைத்துத் தடவுவது நல்லது. மஞ்சளை, கறி வேப்பிலையுடன் சேர்த்து அரைத்து முகப்பரு இருக்கும் இடத்தில் தடவினால் முகப்பரு மற்றும் அதனால் ஏற்பட்ட வடுக்களும் மறையும்.

மிதமான சுடுநீரில் சிறிதளவு உப்பு கலந்து பத்து நிமிடம் வாய்க்குள் வைத்து பின் கொப்பளிப்பது நல்லது. இப்படி தொடர்ந்து செய்வதால் கன்னத்தின் அழகு அதிகரிக்கும்.

சந்தனம், மஞ்சள் போன்றவற்றை பொடியாக்கி முகத்தில், கை, கால்களில் தடவலாம். வறண்ட சருமத்தைக் கொண்டவர்கள் பால், வெண்ணை கலந்து குழைத்துப் பூச வேண்டும்.

எண்ணெய்த் தன்மை கொண்ட சருமத்தை உடையவர்கள் வெள்ளரிக்காய் சாறு, எலுமிச்சம் பழச்சாறு, தக்காளிச்சாறு ஆகியவற்றில் ஏதாவது ஒன்றை கலந்து சிறிதளவு தேனும் சேர்த்து உடலில் பூசலாம்.

Read more: beauty tips

Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Dear Sudha, if you follow certain daily routine hygienic activities listed below will also help you to avoid pimples:

Wash your face twice a day: once at night, and once during your morning routine.

When you wash your face, wash it gently and with warm water.

The heat will open your pores and the temperature is better suited to clean than cold water.

Make sure your water is not too hot so you don't burn your skin.

• Make sure you use the right face wash for your type of skin (oily, dry, combination or normal).

• Drier skin needs face wash that doesn't rob it completely of oil, while oily skin needs a stronger-than-usual formula.Wash your hands before you wash your face.Dont wash or scrub hard. If you are starting to develop pimpls, washing your face with your hands is the best way.

Moisturize after each face wash.

• Depending on your skin type, you may want to choose a different moisturizer.

• Oily skin: Choose a gel-based moisturizer. Gel-based moisturizers are usually better for oily-skin, as they provide essential moisture without overdoing it

• Dry skin: Choose a cream-based moisturizer. Cream-based moisturizers are heavier and longer-lasting than gel-based ones.

• Exfoliate once a week.

• Never go to sleep with makeup on.

Try not to touch your face with your hands. Similarly, avoid sharing daily things and tools with siblings who have acne. These include, but are no limited to: towels, make-up brushes or kits, hair bands, etc.
    Wash your pillowcases at the end of every week. The oils on your pillowcases can cause acne by spreading dirt, grime, and dead skin. Think about having two pairs of pillowcases that you can switch out at the end of each week so that you don't find yourself doing laundry every week.
    Pay attention to your hair routine, especially if your skin is oily. How you treat your hair can have a big impact on acne, especially around your forehead. Your scalp releases natural oils to keep your hair lustrous. But too much oil in and around your scalp, while healthy for your hair, can be dangerous for your skin. For this reason, wash your hair at least every other day. Try to strike a good balance between healthy hair and healthy skin.

Stay out of direct sunlight.

All the best. thank you

Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Dear Sudha, now we will see about your diet and exercise also which is playing vital role in preventing pimples.Drink enough water to stay hydrated. You don't need to necessarily drink lots and lots of water but drink enough to replenish what you might have lost in exercise and drink when you are feeling thirsty. Eat healthy. Eating a balanced rich diet in vegetables and fruits, whole wheats and grains, nuts and seeds will help your body fight pimple.

• Exercise to reduce stress and prevent acne. Exercise is really helpful for avoiding acne because it lowers the amount of stress that your body goes through. Unfortunately, stress is a significant cause of acne, both in children and adults. Therefore, any way that you can remove stress from your life is a "win" for clear skin. Exercise is one of those ways.

gshanthi is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Shanthi Ganesan

Applying a paste of fresh curd , besan (kadalai maavu ), lemon juice or tomato juice , turmeric powder on the face , neck and allow to dry for 20 minutes and then wash off with warm water helps to cure pimples....I used only this pack in my teens and I have a clear ,soft facial skin now ....I follow the same for my 2 sons now and it still works.....so pl. try it...we can do it every day in the evening after all our outings ...

sumathisrini and sumitra like this.

Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gshanthi View Post
    Applying a paste of fresh curd , besan (kadalai maavu ), lemon juice or tomato juice , turmeric powder on the face , neck and allow to dry for 20 minutes and then wash off with warm water helps to cure pimples....I used only this pack in my teens and I have a clear ,soft facial skin now ....I follow the same for my 2 sons now and it still works.....so pl. try it...we can do it every day in the evening after all our outings ...
    Dear Shanthi, Wonderful suggestion. really very effective. thank you

priyankasubu is offline Friends's of Penmai

hiiii jv sis....epdi irukeenga???i want 1help.....ennoda netila pimples like but it s not..verkuru matiri eppovame iruku.....hair bathku apram netila jasti ayidutu.....enna panratune terila....skin doctor pona sweet sapdatinganu sonaru...knu vitachu....but foreheadla apdiye tan iruku....nycil powder potta sariyaidumnu sonanga but no use.......en face pata tension agutu sis...oru nal kamiyaki irundiuna next day jasti ayidutu.dandruffa irukumnu ting panni atuku step eduta atuvum poga matingutu.....plzzz sis enaku usable tips kudunga y means nan netla irukira tips ellam use panni parten but no use.....send reply to my pm......

sumathisrini, jv_66 and sumitra like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by priyankasubu View Post
    hiiii jv sis....epdi irukeenga???i want 1help.....ennoda netila pimples like but it s not..verkuru matiri eppovame iruku.....hair bathku apram netila jasti ayidutu.....enna panratune terila....skin doctor pona sweet sapdatinganu sonaru...knu vitachu....but foreheadla apdiye tan iruku....nycil powder potta sariyaidumnu sonanga but no use.......en face pata tension agutu sis...oru nal kamiyaki irundiuna next day jasti ayidutu.dandruffa irukumnu ting panni atuku step eduta atuvum poga matingutu.....plzzz sis enaku usable tips kudunga y means nan netla irukira tips ellam use panni parten but no use.....send reply to my pm......

Hi Priyanka,

நீங்க skinடாக்டர் கிட்ட போயும் இது சரியா போகலைனா, ஒரு வேளை, ரத்தத்துல ஏதாவது ப்ராப்ளம் இருக்கலாம் . எதுக்கும் சந்தனம் இழைச்சு நெத்தில போட்டுப் பார்த்தீங்களா ?

எங்க relative ஒருத்தருக்கு இதே மாதிரி உடம்பு முழுக்க கட்டிகள் அங்க அங்க வந்தது . ஏகப்பட்ட ஸ்கின் டாக்டர் களை பார்த்து நிறைய மருந்துகளை சாப்பிட்ட பிறகும் சரியாவே போகலை. அவதி பட்டது தான் மிச்சம் .

பிறகு நான் அவங்களை , ஹோமியோபதி டாக்டர் ஐ போய் பார்க்கச் சொன்னேன் .

அவங்க , குடுத்த மருந்து களில் உடனே சரியாகிடுச்சு . அவங்க , அந்த குறிப்பிட்ட ப்ராப்ளம் க்கு மட்டுமில்லாமல் , ரத்தம் சுத்தப் படுத்தவும் , resistance பவர் அதிகமாக்கவும் மருந்து குடுப்பதால, சரியாகிடுது.

எப்பவும் skin related problems கு ஹோமியோபதி சிறந்த மருத்துவம் .

நீங்களும் போய் பாருங்க .....கண்டிப்பா குணமாகும் .

sumathisrini and sumitra like this.
    Jayanthy