Like Tree29Likes
  • 7 Post By Saravanabava
  • 6 Post By Mary Daisy
  • 6 Post By gkarti
  • 3 Post By sumitra
  • 4 Post By Prabha RK
  • 3 Post By Parasakthi

black marks

Discussions on "black marks" in "Face Care" forum.

black marks

Hi friends, im newly joined the website. i want some home remedies. I have warts(like pimple) on my face before one year, one friend said, "you can apply warts remover (pink colour liquid), first irritating after will gone that one" like told. im also tried and applied, after fewdays that warts burnt and gone, but marks is remains. I was used hyperpigmentation ointment also used, but no use. Now i stopped that one also. Im very suffer from this marks. I hope may i get reply soon. So, please help me.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

Mary Daisy is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Daisy
    Blog Entries

gkarti is online now Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Karthiga

Re: black marks

Hi Saravanabava!

Welcome to Penmai.Com! Black marks on the face are dead cells they form either due to improper face care or by the gone pimples. You need to follow the below strictly:

1) Always apply a sunscreen whether inside or outside. UV rays from the computer also cause pigmentation. So apply sunscreen regularly at all times.

2) Apply a 4% Hydrquinone cream on the marks and darkened areas. Some Hydroquinone creams come with Sunscreen, but may be expensive.

3) If you are still getting acne and they are turning into black marks, you should apply Azelaic Acid cream which treats both Acne and Pigmentation.

4) If you are very desperate and want the scars to fade sooner you can opt for more expensive treatments such as Glycolic Peels or other Chemical peels under a Dermatologist.

Home Remedies

1) You can use olive oil, that will fade your black marks in 3-4 weeks.

2) You can use scrub to your face. Apply a little oil before going to bath and then use a paste made of Kasturi Turmeric powder, Rice or Green gram flour with a little milk.

Apply on the face, leave for a few minutes till it dries up and then scrub with it in circular motions with your finger tips. Wash it with ordinary water. Then take your bath as usual.

Just do these two times a week. You will see difference to your facial skin. If you do not want to use Kasturi turmeric powder get a scrub over the counter and then use it.

If they are blackheads you can visit a beauty parlor and get facial done by the beautician. Your face will clear.

==>> With all this you have to drink lots of water, at least 8 -10 glasses is fast approaching. The water should be enough to clear out all the toxins from your body.

The point is that you should not feel thirst and then drink; your lips should not feel dried up. If that happens then your drinking water content is just not enough.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saravanabava View Post
    Hi friends, im newly joined the website. i want some home remedies. I have warts(like pimple) on my face before one year, one friend said, "you can apply warts remover (pink colour liquid), first irritating after will gone that one" like told. im also tried and applied, after fewdays that warts burnt and gone, but marks is remains. I was used hyperpigmentation ointment also used, but no use. Now i stopped that one also. Im very suffer from this marks. I hope may i get reply soon. So, please help me.
    Hi Sir, please go through the following details which is already posted by me in the thread called home made beauty products:
    Homemade Beauty Products

Scrubs

1. Green Tea Face Scrub for Acne Prone Skin Take 1 green tea bag, 1 spoon honey and 2 spoons rice flour. Dip your tea bag in warm water a couple of times to make the tea leaves moist, which will make for an easy application of the scrub. Now empty the contents of your tea bag in a bowl and gently mash it with a spoon. Add honey and rice flour in the bowl and mix all the ingredients well. Gently rub this mixture on your face and neck in the outward circular motion for 8- 10 minutes and then let it stay on your face for about 15-20 minutes. Rinse your face with lots of water to remove it and then apply your daily moisturizer as usual. Use this scrub twice a week to buff away the dead skin cells and get a radiant acne free complexion.
    Note: You can also add 5-6 drops of lemon juice in this scrub if you do not suffer from any skin sensitivity.

2. Papaya and Almond Scrub for Dry Skin Grind handful of almonds into a fine powder and keep them aside in an air tight container. To make papaya and almond scrub take few papaya slices, 2 tsp fresh milk cream and 1 tablespoon honey. Put all the ingredients in a blender to make a paste. Pour this puree in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of almond powder and 1 teaspoon of gram flour in it, mix all the things well so that no lumps are formed. Apply this mixture on your face and let set for about 10 minutes, before washing it off with normal water to get a fresh and visibly brighter skin.

3. Kiwi, Oats and Yogurt Face Scrub for Sensitive Skin Take 1 ripe kiwi, 2-3 tablespoon of powdered oats (just dry and blend the oats till you get a powder, much easier to use than whole oats), 1-2 tablespoon natural unflavoured yogurt and 2 tablespoon honey. Put all these ingredients in a food processor or a blender to make a fine paste. Apply this mixture on a clean face and let it stay on for about 5-10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with normal water.

4. Brown Sugar Body Scrub: If you have a super dry skin and cannot find a product that works for you then make your own moisturising sugar scrub to get rid of the dry flaky skin. Take 8 cups of brown sugar, 2 cups of jojoba oil, 1 cup of apricot kernel oil, 3 tablespoon of honey and tiny amounts of essential oil of your choice. Choose an essential oil that is skin friendly, such as rosemary, lemon, mandarin, vanilla or lavender. Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well so that you get a nice consistency paste. You can increase the quantity of honey if you find your scrub too dry for your liking.

5. Oatmeal Body Scrub: Take 4 tbsp of oatmeal and 2 tbsp. of oil (use olive oil if you have normal skin, jojoba if you have dry skin and rose oil if you have sensitive skin) in a clean glass bowl and mix well. Add 4 tbsp of honey and a few drops of your favourite essential oil in the mixture. You can use peppermint oil for rejuvenation, tea tree oil for acne and lavender oil if you have sensitive or damaged skin. Store this scrub in a jar and use it one a week for a smooth, glowing body skin.

Homemade Cleansers:

1. Cool Cleanser For Summers With Cucumber and Mint: Cut half a cucumber into pieces. Squeeze a lemon to get 1 spoon of lemon juice and put in a bunch of mint leaves. Put the ingredients in a mixer jar and churn. The face cleanser is now ready. Keep it on for 10 minutes and rinse off. Do not use soap.

2. How To Make Cleansing Milk with Oats: Boil oats in a pan under low heat. Stop boiling it when you see the oats becoming thick (like porridge, stop heating when there is a little fluid in it). Now, take this semi-thick oats porridge and filter it. Strain all the liquid (might take a few minutes for the milk to drain out because of the thick consistency of oats). The oats milk will be thick and sticky. Let the milk cool and now its ready to be used as cleansing milk. Use this cleansing milk instead of face wash or after face wash. This mixture can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days, prepare fresh batch after that. Skin feels soft and sunburns will get milder.

3. Tomato Skin Cleanser: Take one medium sized ripe tomato, 2 teaspoon of milk and one teaspoon of orange juice. Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until you get a smooth paste. Rub this mixture to the face in gentle circular motions for 2-3 minutes and then let it stay for 5-10 minutes and then rinse with water. You can freeze this cleanser for multiple use. Tomato has natural acids to lighten as well as nourish skin with vitamin C.

Read more: Homemade Beauty Products

gkarti, Prabha RK and Saravanabava like this.

Prabha RK is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    prabha

Hi sir.

try the fresh green aloe vera..
    if u break that u can get a white gel like substance...apply that directly in ur face atleastfor 30 minutes-1hour.(u can also stock the fresh aloe in refrigerator for two or three days)
    all the black marks will disapperar within a month or two...it is a permanent remedy.. which my friend use to do..now she got her skin tone to be even.
    (don't skip it..continue it daily ..if u can ....better twice a day)

(but sorry to say..it smells really bad when u apply it....but no other goal..)

wash ur face often (may be for every 2 hours.)

Note: aloe vera keeps ur body cool so that u can get cold easily so be careful

--prabha

"சிவப்பு மனிதனுக்கு நிழல் கருப்புதான்

கருப்பு மனிதனுக்கு குருதி சிவப்புதான்

நிறங்களில் இல்லை வாழ்க்கை
    மனித மனங்களில் உள்ளதே வாழ்க்கை...!!!"

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

Try to apply the mixture of Lemon Juice and Tomato juice on the affected areas of your face and wash it after 10 mins with warm water. It will really help you. You can do this 2 times in a day.

Also you can apply the white layer of the egg on the black marks and wash it after few mins. This is also an effective remedy for the black marks and pimple scars.

sumitra, gkarti and Saravanabava like this.

mirudhula is offline Friends's of Penmai

thanks for the tips