Natural Facial Mask Tip by MadelynMarie
Discussions on "Natural Facial Mask Tip by MadelynMarie" in "Face Care" forum.
28th Oct 2011, 08:38 PM #1Newbie
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
Natural Facial Mask Tip by MadelynMarie
Why use a natural facial mask?
Natural facial masks are a wonderful and soothing way to recuperate and moisturize your facial skin. Despite what some people think, they are a vital part in taking care of your skin. While some people do go a little extreme with these and use them daily, I would recommend maybe once a week, or once every other week. Another benefit is that consistent facial masks will also help you avoid common skin disorders, plus help make you look and feel younger.
Face mask or facial masks are useful in treating your skin problems.
Natural elements used in facial masks can treat your skin disorders.
Most natural facial masks found on the market today will work two ways. Firstly, by moisturizing your skin while also deep cleaning, this helps in cleaning out your pores completely by getting rid of oils and built up dirt. Secondly, the wonderful effect of natural facial masks is the removal of dead skin. Typically after you remove your facial mask, you will scrape off the dead skin, which will also help in making you feel younger and healthier. You see, the skin under the dead skin is younger, and tighter. So when you remove this dead cover of skin, you reveal a much younger looking skin!
The purpose of a natural facial mask is to improve skin and outlook of the face,
depending on the type of skin as following:
To absorb oil
To moisturize dry skin
To replenish dull skin
Facial masks are very nutritious.
After applying a facial mask, you will feel fresh and people will notice your much younger looking face.
1. Always test the mask, particularly if you have a sensitive skin. Apply a small amount behind your ear or inside of the elbow, wait for at least 30 minutes, then wash off. If there is no unpleasant reaction in the next 24 hours, then only apply the mask on your face.
2. Rinse mask thoroughly with warm water followed with cold water.
3. Don't apply masks more than twice a week.
4. When applying a facial mask, you should try to avoid area around your eyes and lips.
5. Vary the facial mask type to see their effects on your skin.
What is a natural facial mask without a soothing application? One of the best things about a facial mask is the repose, right? When it is time to put on that facial mask, you’ll want to start by washing your face in warm water. Warm water opens up your pores and gets them ready to receive the natural elements of the facial mask. An optional procedure, give your face a soft massage. This will make you feel unbelievable.
Cleaning of face before applying a face mask
1. Splash cold water on your face.
2. Massage vitamin E on your face while your face is still damp (not wet).
3. Remove the oil from the face using a mild soap after 5 minutes.
4. Again splash your face with water at room temperate. Let your face dry naturally.
5. Note: You can do the above face cleaning daily even if you are not applying a facial mask.
Applying a natural facial mask
As you apply the natural facial mask, you will want to massage it into your facial skin as well. Take your time and don’t rush. After it is on, you’ll typically want to let it soak into your facial skin for at least (30) thirty minutes. What should you do during those thirty minutes? Draw a warm bath, take a nap, just relax and let the natural facial mask do its work. When it comes time to take it off, you will want to use cold water. Firstly, it stimulates and revitalizes your facial skin. Secondly, it will close your pores and keep them from getting any of that horrible dirt or oils that usually ruin your facial skin.
Now, when we talk about natural facial masks, these are facial masks that are made out of natural, elements. I have found that the “Active Skin Care Products”, especially their “Natural Facial Masks Kits” which are great for treating and taking care of your facial skin because of the natural elements they are produced with.
Remember, you are going to want to apply these natural facial masks once a week, maybe twice a week at the most. This will help keep your facial skin healthy, and natural. Not to mention, keeping you looking younger than before!