Discussions on "Ladies!!!" in "Family & Relationship" forum.
10th Sep 2016, 09:53 AM #1Newbie
- Join Date
- Feb 2016
Remember ... a layer of dust protects the Wood beneath it.
- 'A house becomes a home when you can write 'I love you' on the furniture .'
- I used to spend at least 8 hours every weekend making sure things were just perfect - 'in case someone came over'. Finally I realized one day that no-one came over; they were all out living life and having fun!
- NOW, when people visit, I don't have to explain the 'condition' of my home .
They are more interested in hearing about the things I've been doing while I was away living life and having fun.
If you haven't figured this out yet, please heed this advice.
- Life is short. Enjoy it!
Dust if you must ........
but wouldn't it be better to paint a picture or write a letter, bake cookies or a cake and lick the spoon or plant a seed, ponder the difference between want and need?
Dust if you must, but there's not much time . . . ...
with wine to drink, rivers to swim and mountains to climb, music to hear and books to read, friends to cherish and life to lead.
- Dust if you must,
but the world's out there with the sun in your eyes, the wind in your hair, a flutter of snow, a shower of rain. This day will not come around, again.
- Dust if you must, but bear in mind, old age will come and it's not kind....
- And when you go - and go you must - you, yourself will make more dust!
- Share this with all the wonderful women in your life. I JUST DID.
It's not what you gather , but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
28th Oct 2016, 11:27 AM #2Newbie
- Join Date
- Jun 2015
I house becomes a home when you wrote I Love You on furniture