Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree144Likes

Fit Tip Daily!!


Discussions on "Fit Tip Daily!!" in "Fitness" forum.


  1. #31
    muthupl is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    133

    Re: Fit Tip Daily!!

    Awesome tips.. Thanks for sharing


    Sponsored Links
    sumathisrini and gkarti like this.

  2. #32
    gkarti's Avatar
    gkarti is online now Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Karthiga
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Madurai
    Posts
    49,104

    Re: Fit Tip Daily!!

    Flatter Tummy Tip..



    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fit Tip Daily!!-11146487_586317428178188_7304860301016113156_n.png  

  3. #33
    babyarasu22 is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    baby nagalakshmi
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    trichy
    Posts
    205

    Re: Fit Tip Daily!!

    கார்த்திகா பயனுள்ள பகிர்வுக்கு நன்றி .

    பேபி

    gkarti likes this.

  4. #34
    gkarti's Avatar
    gkarti is online now Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Karthiga
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Madurai
    Posts
    49,104

    Re: Fit Tip Daily!!




    Munching on your lunch while at the computer could lead to mindless grazing.

    People who ate their midday meals while playing a computer game ended up eating more cookies 30 minutes later than those who hadn't been gaming.

    So carve out 20 minutes a day (we know, you've got a million things to do, but … ), and eat in your room (or outdoors!). Your whittled waistline with thank you.

    TC!

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fit Tip Daily!!-day-25-eating-while-working-400x400.jpg  
    sumathisrini, jv_66 and ahilanlaks like this.

  5. #35
    ahilanlaks's Avatar
    ahilanlaks is offline Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Athilakshmi Ahilan ( Bhuvana )
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    12,408

    Re: Fit Tip Daily!!

    Very useful tips Karthi

    gkarti likes this.

  6. #36
    gkarti's Avatar
    gkarti is online now Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Karthiga
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Madurai
    Posts
    49,104

    Re: Fit Tip Daily!!

    Nandri hoii

    Quote Originally Posted by ahilanlaks View Post
    Very useful tips Karthi


    ahilanlaks likes this.

  7. #37
    gkarti's Avatar
    gkarti is online now Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Karthiga
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Madurai
    Posts
    49,104

    Re: Fit Tip Daily!!

    About 30% of your health is genetically determined. The remaining 70% is up to your lifestyle.

    TC!


    sumathisrini and ahilanlaks like this.

  8. #38
    gkarti's Avatar
    gkarti is online now Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Karthiga
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Madurai
    Posts
    49,104

    Re: Fit Tip Daily!!

    How to calculate your BMI (Body Mass Index).

    Weight(kg)/(height in metres x height in metres)

    Reference: if your body mass index is lower than 20, then you're considered underweight.

    If your BMI is between 20 and 25, then you're normal.
    If your BMI is between 25 and 30, then you're overweight.
    If your BMI is greater than 39, then you're obese.

    sumathisrini likes this.

  9. #39
    gkarti's Avatar
    gkarti is online now Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Karthiga
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Madurai
    Posts
    49,104

    Re: Fit Tip Daily!!

    When bees or wasps sting a person, they inject venom through their stinger into the skin of the victim.

    Individuals with bee sting reactions should talk to their doctor about taking special precautions.


    Stings in the mouth or nose, even in persons not known to be allergic to bee stings, also require emergency medical attention, since they can interfere with breathing.


    Natural treatments:

    Onion
    Apply raw onion mixed with a little pure honey to the sting site.


  10. #40
    krishnamma is offline Newbie
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    50

    Re: Fit Tip Daily!!

    Dear Karti,

    Thank you for the health tips


loading...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Like It?
Share It!







Follow Penmai on Twitter