Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By chitra.k

Weight issues

Discussions on "Weight issues" in "Fitness" forum.

Weight issues

Hey all,
    My name is Raveena, and my age is 32. By profession I am a teacher. I shifted to Mumbai few years back. After few months I suddenly started gaining unnecessary amount of weight. Then I stopped consuming oily things, I started having vegetable salads to lose my weight. Nothing seems to be working. I want to lose the extra weight that I have gained. Please can someone give me few advice's or any solutions that could help me to lose the unwanted weight?

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

chitra.k is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    chitra

Re: Weight issues

Hi Raveena , you are not alone in that problem , most of us have that issue , here are some tips that i have noted down but have not followed them all myself ,
    1. start a food diary , note down all the things u consume in that
    2. start a cocrete work out pattern with mild exercises like walking , some cardio exercises atleast twice a week
    3 . get a digital weighing machine and note down ur weight periodically , u get to see small changes too in digi machine
    4. eat at regular intervals and small portions , like coffee in the morning , breakfast around 8.00, a small glass of juice at 11, lunch at 1.00, a small snack at 3.00 coffee at 5.00 dinneer at 8.00 , a glass of milk at 10.00 . this way u would not be very hungary and stuff yourself at mealtime.
    5.don't keep stock of oily eatables .
    good luck

spv likes this.

Sneha Punj is offline Newbie

Hey Raveena, I can understand how it must be feeling when we are trying really hard to loose weight but it doesn't work one of my friend was also going through same phase even she had also tried alot stuff but couldn't loose weight but later she came to know about Prettislim which is specially renowned as best slimming center and really it is because after taking 5 session from them she was actually feeling good and their was positive result seen in her. Dr Kirti over there she is too good and understand problem easily and you can feel comfortable to talk with her so I would suggest you to at-least once visit Prettislim it will really help you.

amyjohn is offline Newbie

eating junk foods