Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine August! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree41Likes

How to add image to a thread or post?


Discussions on "How to add image to a thread or post?" in "Forum Rules & FAQ's" forum.


  1. #11
    gkarti's Avatar
    gkarti is online now Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Karthiga
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Madurai
    Posts
    47,737

    Re: How to add image to a thread or post?

    Hi Aarthi!

    Uploading Via Mobile or Desktop?


    Quote Originally Posted by Aarthivicky View Post
    Dear concern,I unable to upload the images.kindly help to upload the image



    Sponsored Links
    sowmi2219 likes this.

  2. #12
    sowmi2219's Avatar
    sowmi2219 is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    sowmya s
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    coimbatore
    Posts
    165

    Re: How to add image to a thread or post?

    Quote Originally Posted by gkarti View Post
    Hi Aarthi!

    Uploading Via Mobile or Desktop?
    Me too tried soon many time's...
    Gone to pictures and selected n given upload files...it showing preview not attaching...
    Only attach some numbers r coming...
    If I post that it shows ur message is took short is the reply...
    What to do...

    sumathisrini and gkarti like this.
    நித்திய சுடர் ஓசை கண்ணம்மா நீ எனக்கு.....:kiss

  3. #13
    gkarti's Avatar
    gkarti is online now Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Karthiga
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Madurai
    Posts
    47,737

    Re: How to add image to a thread or post?

    Fine Sowmi! Upload the Image in the 'Insert Image' Tool bar.. Dont go with Attachments Bar.

    Note - 5 Pics/Post Allowed here..

    And If you Post a Single Pic in the Box, Just Type a Text Content Reg that Pic or 'This is for Contest' Something like that. Then Post!



    Quote Originally Posted by sowmi2219 View Post
    Me too tried soon many time's...
    Gone to pictures and selected n given upload files...it showing preview not attaching...
    Only attach some numbers r coming...
    If I post that it shows ur message is took short is the reply...
    What to do...


    sumathisrini likes this.

  4. #14
    sowmi2219's Avatar
    sowmi2219 is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    sowmya s
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    coimbatore
    Posts
    165

    Re: How to add image to a thread or post?

    Quote Originally Posted by gkarti View Post
    Fine Sowmi! Upload the Image in the 'Insert Image' Tool bar.. Dont go with Attachments Bar.

    Note - 5 Pics/Post Allowed here..

    And If you Post a Single Pic in the Box, Just Type a Text Content Reg that Pic or 'This is for Contest' Something like that. Then Post!
    Hi da....


    Chumma try panninen post aayidichi....


    Thanks...


    Innum 2 , 3kolam poten but k....
    Next time I. Will send good one...
    Thanks again

    gkarti likes this.
    நித்திய சுடர் ஓசை கண்ணம்மா நீ எனக்கு.....:kiss

  5. #15
    gkarti's Avatar
    gkarti is online now Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Karthiga
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Madurai
    Posts
    47,737

    Re: How to add image to a thread or post?

    Success.. Avlothan Sowmi.. Just Simple!





    Quote Originally Posted by sowmi2219 View Post
    Hi da....


    Chumma try panninen post aayidichi....


    Thanks...


    Innum 2 , 3kolam poten but k....
    Next time I. Will send good one...
    Thanks again



loading...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Like It?
Share It!







Follow Penmai on Twitter