Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree274Likes

FRIENDS - Help you GOT and GAVE

Discussions on "FRIENDS - Help you GOT and GAVE" in "Friends and Neighbours" forum.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: FRIENDS - Help you GOT and GAVE

Even we had a similar experience.

Once, my son was in the Bangalore railway station, as he was leaving to Chennai. That time he was just 18 years old.

When he was waiting for the train to arrive on the platform, an old man approached him and asked money for the train ticket.

He hesitated for few moments. Then, sympathised by the old man's look, he decided to give the amount.

First , he thought of accompanying the old man to purchase the ticket (this is because, my son never encourages the beggars), but couldn't do it , since he had heavy luggages with him.

The old man assured him , that he would return the money, the next day in a place, near the Marina beach, and gave his mobile number to contact.

Then, after reaching Chennai, as soon as he got down from the train, that old man came and met him and dragged him to the entrance of the station. My son was puzzled by his activity.

To his surprise, the old man introduced his relative, in the entrance and gave back the ticket amount, with lots of thanks.

He told his relative,it seems, "though many of the passengers denied to help me, after losing my money, this young boy, gave me the timely help, which I could never forget in my life."

Actually, the old man had called his relative from his mobile, while he was in train, and asked him to come to the station with the money.

When, my son, informed this to me later, I praised him a lot for this timely help, but asked him to be cautious with the amount of money( if the money is in bigger amount)

Sponsored Links
    Jayanthy

gkarti is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Karthiga

Vikki Smartyyy

sumathisrini and jv_66 like this.

thenuraj is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Thenmozhi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gkarti View Post
    You gave your help to them - Yes. Several times I got this experience, My Dad always said that giving/helping to unknown people in their problems is like a kind of Chance given by God. Here's one of Our experience as.

After my Final University exams I along with my family went to Thirupati for getting blessings from Balaji(Vera Ethukku, Epadiyathu Pass Panni vitrunga nnu application than). we got into queue at 2.30pm. It took 4hours to make His darsanam, while we’re returning to our cottage around 7pm - In the midway of temple and Our cottage,, at the time of crossing the road - A man with his wife and two little children aged about 6 and 4 approached us and told their incident.

They told us that they came from AP and they were unable to get any room , so they had slept on the road side and found in the morning their money was missing and also said that he was going to ask everybody face him for help.

He asked us for his return journey. My Dad was in silence to find the truth in his words. Some members opposed and said it was all fake. In a silence mood My Dad retrospect himself and Questioned, we’re at cost thousands of rupees came here to get some blessings. If we‘re not blessed from fellow beings, how could we able to get good blessings from God?? And gave them What they need!

Vetuku vanthathum, Few Days later,, We’d received a Thanks Card and gifts from them.. Ippo Naanga nalla Friends
    Hi karthi

Unga appa sonnathu, seithathu romba correct...super & timely help...
    Antha familyum super, rendu familyum ippo friendsnu sollurathai ketkave santhoshama irukku...

jv_66, gkarti and ponschellam like this.

thenuraj is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Thenmozhi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jv_66 View Post
    Even we had a similar experience.

Once, my son was in the Bangalore railway station, as he was leaving to Chennai. That time he was just 18 years old.

When he was waiting for the train to arrive on the platform, an old man approached him and asked money for the train ticket.

He hesitated for few moments. Then, sympathised by the old man's look, he decided to give the amount.

First , he thought of accompanying the old man to purchase the ticket (this is because, my son never encourages the beggars), but couldn't do it , since he had heavy luggages with him.

The old man assured him , that he would return the money, the next day in a place, near the Marina beach, and gave his mobile number to contact.

Then, after reaching Chennai, as soon as he got down from the train, that old man came and met him and dragged him to the entrance of the station. My son was puzzled by his activity.

To his surprise, the old man introduced his relative, in the entrance and gave back the ticket amount, with lots of thanks.

He told his relative,it seems, "though many of the passengers denied to help me, after losing my money, this young boy, gave me the timely help, which I could never forget in my life."

Actually, the old man had called his relative from his mobile, while he was in train, and asked him to come to the station with the money.

When, my son, informed this to me later, I praised him a lot for this timely help, but asked him to be cautious with the amount of money( if the money is in bigger amount)

18 vayasulaye vikky jamaaichutar...
    Avarai patri neenga perumaiya pesuvathil thappe illai akka...

jv_66, gkarti and ponschellam like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by thenuraj View Post
    18 vayasulaye vikky jamaaichutar...
    Avarai patri neenga perumaiya pesuvathil thappe illai akka...

Thanks Thenu

thenuraj and ponschellam like this.
    Jayanthy

smith5 is offline Newbie

Most of time we end up giving and we dont get it back....but again we should deal it with the belief that it will come back to you at some point of time in your life....

jv_66 likes this.

timberjake is offline Newbie

friends are the best part of your lives..my friend is always there for me in my good and bad times

jv_66 and ponschellam like this.

sahilsharma is offline Friends's of Penmai

Friendship is far above than just helping each other. It is about understanding each other. It is the feel of heaven when your friend is with you.

jv_66 likes this.

shubhamgautam is offline Newbie

A such friend is very needful in a human's life. because every person needs a person from that person can discuss every moment of their life that's so important in every person's life. A real friend is that who is stand with in every situation of life.

jv_66 likes this.

casumasu is offline Newbie
    Real Name
    casu masu

A good friend is really important for every person because of sharing and feeling.

jv_66 likes this.