Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By sandhiyakr
  • 2 Post By jv_66

my friend is in love with me?

Discussions on "my friend is in love with me?" in "Friends and Neighbours" forum.

sandhiyakr is offline Newbie

my friend is in love with me?

me and my friend was very close from our school days. we are in the same age. we are friends till last month. but now he proposed to me. he is in love with me. in the duecourse, my parents had said ok to a marriage proposal. they had consulted me before proceeding at that time my friend didn't said anything about his love. he is good character person. i like him much still but it is not love. now i am so much confused, whether i need to proceed with love or hav to marry the boy suggested by my parents.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumathisrini and jv_66 like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: my friend is in love with me?

Welcome to Penmai....Sandhya.

According to me, you can go ahead to marry your friend himself.

Yes.....in some cases, the childhood friends may become lovers in future. This may be because, they might feel at a certain stage, that both their thoughts are in the same wavelength and frequency.

And this is the most necessary quality of a successful marriage. Understanding each other is already there in between the close friends and this is made easy when they get married.

So, there is nothing wrong in marrying your close and best friend.

If you feel, both of you are in the same wavelength and frequency, you can very well proceed in marrying him.

He would have felt his love only when you had announced about your marriage and would have analyzed himself about the relationship between him and you and then would have revealed his love.

Now, you can tell your parents immediately about this, so that they will not proceed further with the alliance which they have chosen.

All the best for your marriage.

sumathisrini and ammu_mari like this.
    Jayanthy

SADAIYAN is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    JAGAN

Re: my friend is in love with me?

HTML Code:
    Welcome to Penmai....Sandhya.

According to me, you can go ahead to marry your friend himself.

Yes.....in some cases, the childhood friends may become lovers in  future. This may be because, they might feel at a certain stage, that  both their thoughts are in the same wavelength and frequency.

And this is the most necessary quality of a successful marriage.  Understanding each other is already there in between the close friends  and this is made easy when they get married. 

So, there is nothing wrong in marrying your close and best friend.

If you feel, both of you are in the same wavelength and frequency, you can very well proceed in marrying him.

He would have felt his love only when you had announced about your  marriage and would have analyzed himself about the relationship between  him and you and then would have revealed his love.

Now, you can tell your parents immediately about this, so that they will  not proceed further with the alliance which they have chosen.

All the best for your marriage.
    திருமணம் என்பது இருமனம் சம்பந்த பட்டது மட்டுமின்றி அதையும் தாண்டிய ஒரு பந்தம் தேவை படுகிறது. ஒருவருடன் பழகி விட்டோம் அவரை பற்றி நமக்கு தெரியும் நம்மை பற்றி அவருக்கு தெரியும் என்பதால் மட்டும் ஒரு சிறந்த வாழ்கை ஏற்பட்டு விடும் என்று நினைத்தால் அது எந்த அளவு வெற்றிகரமான உறவாக இருக்கும் என்று சொல்வதற்கு இல்லை. திருமண உறவுகளில் கணக்கு போட்டு பார்த்தோம் என்றால் நமது கணக்கு தவறாக போவதற்கு அதிக வாய்ப்பு இருக்கிறது. இவற்றை எல்லாம் தாண்டிதான் நாம் முடிவு செய்ய வேண்டும். இந்த கருத்து சற்றே முடிவில்லாதது போல் தோன்றினாலும் சிந்தித்து செயல் படுவதற்கு உதவியாக இருக்கும். சிறந்த திருமண உறவிற்கு வாழ்த்துக்கள்