Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Anmag
  • 1 Post By jv_66
  • 1 Post By sumitra
  • 1 Post By vaishu2405

Need suggestion and advice

Discussions on "Need suggestion and advice" in "Friends and Neighbours" forum.

Anmag is offline Newbie

Need suggestion and advice

Hi All,

I love a guy but he told that he is not interested even tough i used to send him messages like Good Morning,Good Night and festive greetings to his mobile and emails for about 3 to 4 months and festive greetings to his email regularly...but suddenly one day he asked me to "stop sending him these messages"....need a clarification if he doesn't want to get the messages from me he should have informed at the beginning but y he didn't do and asking me to not text him now...i dono what he thinking and trying to tell...i don't want to miss him in my life...i couldn't forget him in my life....Need ur suggestions..

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    jv_66 and sumitra like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: Need suggestion and advice

Hi friend,

This shows that he is not at all interested in you. He is not willing to continue the relationship.

The reason from him for not telling to stop the messages , all these months would be, earlier he would have thought that , you are sending these messages, only as a friend.

Later, looking at the continuous and non-stop messages, he would have smelled your attitude towards him. And since he is not at all interested in you, he would have objected for your messages and asked you to stop them immediately.

Either he would be in love with some other girl or would have been engaged or there may be lots and lots of reasons for him not to be interested in you.

you cannot force anybody to love you and this will not last for ever.

My sincere suggestion for you is, just stop messaging him or stop contacting him through any mode. And just forget him.

There is no point in loving a person who is not at all interested in you.

This might be an infatuation too.

Initially, it will be very difficult for you to forget him. But be strong in your mind to erase him from your thoughts.

Continue your works. Divert your mind in all the other activities.

After few months, you will laugh to yourself for having thought about him.You can surely come out of his thoughts, if you have a strong determination.

Later, you will find a suitable guy, who will understand you and will surely love and marry you.

Or else, your parents will find a suitable life partner for you and you could lead a very happy life with him.

sumitra likes this.
    Jayanthy

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hi Anmag, welcome to penmai.com! forget him and divert your attention in some other interesting event! The world is wide and open with lot of opportunities and friends! You will get another guy soon! All the best!

jv_66 likes this.

vaishu2405 is offline Friends's of Penmai

Hi anmag,i can fully understand ur position...think of those days u were happy before u started having feelings for him...think of the free days..it will help coming out of the problem..trust me time heels everything.u have self respect...u deserve much more than this...there is someone somewhere for u,who will love u unconditionally..wait for him...may god be with u...all the best

sumitra likes this.