Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree145Likes

Human Brain


Discussions on "Human Brain" in "General Health Problems" forum.


  1. #21
    Kousalya bala's Avatar
    Kousalya bala is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,050

    re: Human Brain

    Hi kanna,
    Intha sinna moolayil ivvalavu vizhayangala? rombha bharamippa irukku. Un ovvoru posttun attakasama arputhamana thagavaludan irrukku. Kadavulin padaippai ninaichu athisayama irukku.Thanks for all these informative and valuable post kanna. I really appreciate all your interesting posts.


    Sponsored Links
    YOKI likes this.

  2. #22
    YOKI's Avatar
    YOKI is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Subha
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Salem
    Posts
    2,805

    re: Human Brain

    Quote Originally Posted by Kousalya bala View Post
    Hi kanna,
    Intha sinna moolayil ivvalavu vizhayangala? rombha bharamippa irukku. Un ovvoru posttun attakasama arputhamana thagavaludan irrukku. Kadavulin padaippai ninaichu athisayama irukku.Thanks for all these informative and valuable post kanna. I really appreciate all your interesting posts.
    Thanku Kousika...
    complan kudichapla energiticah irukku ka...

    Subha... Believe in all that can be

    A miracle starts whenever you dream

    Believe and sing from your heart
    You'll see Your song will hold the key

    To Sucess...

  3. #23
    silentsounds's Avatar
    silentsounds is offline Moderator & Blogger Guru's of Penmai
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    chennai
    Posts
    6,312
    Blog Entries
    31

    re: Human Brain

    மனித மூளையின் மூளை முடுக்குகளைப் பற்றி தெள்ளத் தெளிவாய் அறிய வைத்த யோகிக்கு நன்றிகள்..!தொடர்ந்து தருக இன்னும் பல அரிய தகவல்களை இப் பெண்மையில்.

    YOKI likes this.
    Guna (குணா)

    நினைப்பில் தூய்மையும், சொல்லில் உண்மையும்
    மிகவும் அவசியமானவை








  4. #24
    YOKI's Avatar
    YOKI is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Subha
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Salem
    Posts
    2,805

    re: Human Brain

    Quote Originally Posted by silentsounds View Post
    மனித மூளையின் மூளை முடுக்குகளைப் பற்றி தெள்ளத் தெளிவாய் அறிய வைத்த யோகிக்கு நன்றிகள்..!தொடர்ந்து தருக இன்னும் பல அரிய தகவல்களை இப் பெண்மையில்.
    Thanku Guna Sir...
    sure sir,i will...

    Subha... Believe in all that can be

    A miracle starts whenever you dream

    Believe and sing from your heart
    You'll see Your song will hold the key

    To Sucess...

  5. #25
    senvi's Avatar
    senvi is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    senthil kumar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    srivilliputtur
    Posts
    287

    re: Human Brain

    Good morning yoki.wonderful post.Manything about the brain is learned from you.once again congrats and Here the 10 percent of brain myth.The 10% of brain myth is the widely perpetuated urban legend that most or all humans only make use of 20%, 10% or some other small percentage of their brains . It has been misattributed to people including Albert Einstein .Byassociation, it is suggested that a person may harness this unused potential and increase intelligence .Though factors of intelligence can increase with training, the idea that large parts of the brain remain unused, and couldsubsequently be "activated" for conscious use, is without foundation. Although many mysteries regarding brain function remain, every part of the brain has a known function.

    YOKI likes this.

  6. #26
    sowmyasri0209's Avatar
    sowmyasri0209 is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Trichy
    Posts
    5,039
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Human Brain

    Evalo info yoki........ superb da.......

    Brain is really the amazing machine.

    YOKI likes this.

  7. #27
    Parasakthi's Avatar
    Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Coimbatore
    Posts
    21,954
    Blog Entries
    94

    Re: Human Brain

    Wonderful information Dear Yoki

    YOKI likes this.

  8. #28
    YOKI's Avatar
    YOKI is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Subha
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Salem
    Posts
    2,805

    Re: Human Brain

    Quote Originally Posted by drsenvi View Post
    Good morning yoki.wonderful post.Manything about the brain is learned from you.once again congrats and Here the 10 percent of brain myth.The 10% of brain myth is the widely perpetuated urban legend that most or all humans only make use of 20%, 10% or some other small percentage of their brains . It has been misattributed to people including Albert Einstein .Byassociation, it is suggested that a person may harness this unused potential and increase intelligence .Though factors of intelligence can increase with training, the idea that large parts of the brain remain unused, and couldsubsequently be "activated" for conscious use, is without foundation. Although many mysteries regarding brain function remain, every part of the brain has a known function.
    Thanks for ur info Senthil...
    keep sharing us

    Subha... Believe in all that can be

    A miracle starts whenever you dream

    Believe and sing from your heart
    You'll see Your song will hold the key

    To Sucess...

  9. #29
    YOKI's Avatar
    YOKI is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Subha
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Salem
    Posts
    2,805

    Re: Human Brain

    Quote Originally Posted by sowmyasri0209 View Post
    Evalo info yoki........ superb da.......

    Brain is really the amazing machine.
    Hi Soumi...
    s ma,amazing machine than...
    beyond our imagination and assumptions.

    Subha... Believe in all that can be

    A miracle starts whenever you dream

    Believe and sing from your heart
    You'll see Your song will hold the key

    To Sucess...

  10. #30
    YOKI's Avatar
    YOKI is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Subha
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Salem
    Posts
    2,805

    Re: Human Brain

    Quote Originally Posted by Parasakthi View Post
    Wonderful information Dear Yoki
    Thanks ma...

    Subha... Believe in all that can be

    A miracle starts whenever you dream

    Believe and sing from your heart
    You'll see Your song will hold the key

    To Sucess...

loading...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Like It?
Share It!







Follow Penmai on Twitter