Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By Nishahameetha
  • 1 Post By meeraacolors
  • 1 Post By YOKI
  • 1 Post By anitha.sankar
  • 1 Post By Nishahameetha

Heart Attacks And Hot Water


Discussions on "Heart Attacks And Hot Water" in "General Health Problems" forum.


  1. #1
    Nishahameetha's Avatar
    Nishahameetha is offline Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Hameetha
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Trichy
    Posts
    18,268
    Blog Entries
    56

    Heart Attacks And Hot Water



    A very good article which takes two minutes to read. Heart Attacks And Drinking Warm Water.

    This is a very good article. Not only about the warm water after your meal, but about .Heart Attacks. The Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals, not cold water, maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating.

    For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you. It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Once this 'sludge' reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.

    Common Symptoms Of Heart Attack...

    A serious note about heart attacks - You! should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting . Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line.
    You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack. Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms. 60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up. Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let's be careful and be aware. The more we know, the better chance we could survive.

    A cardiologist says if everyone who reads this message sends it to 10 people, you can be sure that we'll save at least one life. Read this & Send to a friend. It could save a life... So, please be a true friend and send this article to all your friends you care about.

    Similar Threads:

    Sponsored Links

  2. #2
    meeraacolors's Avatar
    meeraacolors is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    chennai
    Posts
    277

    Re: Heart Attacks And Hot Water

    Quote Originally Posted by Nishahameetha View Post


    A very good article which takes two minutes to read. Heart Attacks And Drinking Warm Water.

    This is a very good article. Not only about the warm water after your meal, but about .Heart Attacks. The Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals, not cold water, maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating.

    For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you. It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Once this 'sludge' reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.

    Common Symptoms Of Heart Attack...

    A serious note about heart attacks - You! should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting . Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line.
    You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack. Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms. 60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up. Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let's be careful and be aware. The more we know, the better chance we could survive.

    A cardiologist says if everyone who reads this message sends it to 10 people, you can be sure that we'll save at least one life. Read this & Send to a friend. It could save a life... So, please be a true friend and send this article to all your friends you care about.
    thx nisha for giving us such an useful information & being a true friend.

    Nishahameetha likes this.
    NALAM VAAZHA ENNALUM ENN VAZHTHUKKAL

  3. #3
    Nishahameetha's Avatar
    Nishahameetha is offline Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Hameetha
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Trichy
    Posts
    18,268
    Blog Entries
    56

    Re: Heart Attacks And Hot Water

    Quote Originally Posted by meeraacolors View Post
    thx nisha for giving us such an useful information & being a true friend.
    Welcome and thank you very much dear


  4. #4
    YOKI's Avatar
    YOKI is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Subha
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Salem
    Posts
    2,805

    Re: Heart Attacks And Hot Water

    Thanks for Sharing Nish dear...

    Nishahameetha likes this.
    Subha... Believe in all that can be

    A miracle starts whenever you dream

    Believe and sing from your heart
    You'll see Your song will hold the key

    To Sucess...

  5. #5
    Nishahameetha's Avatar
    Nishahameetha is offline Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Hameetha
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Trichy
    Posts
    18,268
    Blog Entries
    56

    Re: Heart Attacks And Hot Water

    Quote Originally Posted by YOKI View Post
    Thanks for Sharing Nish dear...
    Welcome Subha dear


  6. #6
    anitha.sankar's Avatar
    anitha.sankar is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Anitha dhaan.
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Salem
    Posts
    2,263

    Re: Heart Attacks And Hot Water

    hi Nisha,

    Wonderful articlema.... too useful info.... kandippa en friends, relatives kooda share pannuven...

    heart attack ippo romba saadhaaranam aaiduchu...ippo perumbaalum deathku kaaranam heart attacka irukku...naama ellorume indha simple tipsai follow pannalaam...saapta piragu cool drinks kudikradhai vidalaam...hot water eduthukkalaam...

    thank u da...

    Nishahameetha likes this.
    ANITHA.SANKAR

    Dont think how many moments in your life;
    Just think how much life is there in a moment.

  7. #7
    Nishahameetha's Avatar
    Nishahameetha is offline Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Hameetha
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Trichy
    Posts
    18,268
    Blog Entries
    56

    Re: Heart Attacks And Hot Water

    Quote Originally Posted by anitha.sankar View Post
    hi Nisha,

    Wonderful articlema.... too useful info.... kandippa en friends, relatives kooda share pannuven...

    heart attack ippo romba saadhaaranam aaiduchu...ippo perumbaalum deathku kaaranam heart attacka irukku...naama ellorume indha simple tipsai follow pannalaam...saapta piragu cool drinks kudikradhai vidalaam...hot water eduthukkalaam...

    thank u da...
    s aama correct anitha ka, ippo la niraya deaths ku kaaranam heart attack dhan ma, naa athan intha article padichathum udane inga post panniten ma.......

    s akka, namakku therinjavugalukkula itha share pannalaam dear.....

    You're most welcome anitha ka

    anitha.sankar likes this.

loading...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Like It?
Share It!







Follow Penmai on Twitter