Lifesytle and its Ailments
Discussions on "Lifesytle and its Ailments" in "General Health Problems" forum.
2nd Sep 2011, 02:15 AM #1
Lifesytle and its Ailments
Lifesytle and its Ailments in India
Life is the first gift, love is the second, and understanding the third.
Game called illness is played by three major players: our spirit, our mind , our body which influence those players are: our ancestors, our family, our lifestyle, our diet, our environment, our thoughts, our friends, our enemies ...
More than two-third of working women in India suffer from lifestyle diseases, 68 per cent of working women surveyed in the age bracket of 21-52 years were found to be afflicted with lifestyle ailments such as obesity, depression, chronic backache, diabetes and hypertension.
As 27 per cent of females in urban India are employed, their health issues are a major concern both for society and business
It said long hours and working under strict deadlines cause up to 75 per cent of working women to suffer from depression or general anxiety disorder, compared to women with lesser levels of psychological demands at work.
Work pressure and deadlines have led 53 per cent of the respondents to skip meals and go for junk food.
Women employed in sectors that demand more time such as media, knowledge process outsourcing and touring jobs are unable to take leave when unwell, and force themselves to work mainly due to job insecurity,
However, it said, factors such exposure to industrial pollutants and environmental toxins, poor quality of sleep, lack of exercise, sunlight exposure, poor nutrition, excessive intake of alcohol and drug abuse also cause depression
Women play vital and multiple roles, especially those who are employed, as a balance needs to be maintained by them both at home and workplace, thus ignorance of healthcare can have multiple implications on her
surrounding environment such as her family, workplace and social network,"
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is one of the most common female endocrine disorders. It is a genetic disorder that can be inherited from either parent.
PCOD, though not a life-threatening ailment is definitely a “lifestyle-threatening problem, The disease affects women in the reproductive age group — 13 to 50 years — and is the most common reason why young women have
acne, hirsutism and irregular periods The disease, if left untreated, can be dangerous and cause problems like metabolic syndrome (high cholesterol, high sugar, high blood pressure). These patients later become diabetic,
develop cardiac problems, are more likely to die of a sudden heart attack at a younger age or develop cancer of the uterus
there are two types of patients who suffer from PCOD are lean and obese PCOD patients
Acidosis is mostly due to our modern lifestyle:some times this leads to chronic dieases like acid reflux, arthritis, candida infections, obesity, osteoporosis and premature aging
Before thinking of any treatment, natural or medical, the first thing to do is to adopt a new lifestyle:
1. start every day with a smile
2. Fill up your mind with positive , confident attitudes.every day is a new day , full of good oppourtunites
3. Wear seasonal, comfortable,decent dresses
4. Beauty a coin with two sides internal and external beauty. develop good thoughts.and it makes you a wonderful beauty
5. eat your breatfast, if no time for solid food , drink healthy porridge
6.avoid junk food.Find out the healthy quick meals near your work place.
7. Use Acid-Alkaline Food Chart and follow the alkaline diet which consists, by weight, of at least 80% of alkaline-producing foods (vegetables and fruits) and of not more than 20% of acid-forming foods (animal products,cereals
sugars.Yet to balance your diet add in, on a daily basis, the nutritional supplements
8. practice yoga and Pranayama or any other work out.If not possible, have in total at least two hours a week of physical exercise: walking, swimming, biking, and so one.
9. Consult a good Physician for body ailments , for psychological and emotional stresses. consult a good psychologist.
10. Fill up your life with good Music. It is a stress destroyer and good for relaxation
11. Transform your bitterhalf in to a good soulmate.If there is a will ther are so many ways
12. Children are delicate and breakable, your valuable Asset . handle with love and care.
13. Set limits to your bully Boss and other colleagues
14. Know the environment of your work place, if it is polluted wear a mouth ,nose mask,
15. Learn shortcuts, good efficient work methods to finish your project, assignments and house halt cores before deadline.
16 .self medication is dangerous. Always consult experts for your ailments.
17.The lean women with PCOD.must consult a gynaecologist for infertility treatment. obese PCOD patients a combination of weight reduction, diet modification, exercise and good medicine.from a good medical experts.
18. In laws are also part of your family, treat them well.
19. manage your anger in a positive way.
20.Do your duty and leave the rest to God, the supernatural force.
21.Once a week on the same day check your body pH using the First Morning Urine Test.
Your goal should be to get rid of acidosis and the related chronic disease in concern.
22. Be sure to have a regular daily bowl movement either by eating foods with enough fiber or by adding fiber supplements
23.drink 3 liter water everyday
24. avoid smoking, alkohol and drugs
Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.