Discussions on "oh man??!!" in "General Health Problems" forum.
12th Sep 2011, 10:49 PM #1
Do you mind if I sit back a little? Because your breath is very bad.
Bad breath is responsible for the embarrassment and destroys relationships with family and friends. It may flatten your confidence and self esteem and may even cause severe depression.
Bad breath is associated with teeth problems. Plaque on the tongue can cause bad breath where bacteria can grow.
Bad breath is due to anaerobic bacteria that live within the surface of the tongue and throat, that produce smelly sulfur compounds when they come in contact with proteins which cause bad breath
1.If you do not clean your mouth after consuming alcoholic drinks, tobacco chewing, cigarette smoking, and foods like onions, garlic, etc., it can contribute to bad breadth.
2. Some disease like diabetes, , esophageal cancer, lung abscess, liver disease, etc.
3.Bad dental hygiene
4. Gum disease
5. Tooth decay
6. Plaque on the tongue can cause bad breath where bacteria can grow.
8.Excessive use of alcohol based mouthwash like Listerine.
10. A deficiency of vitamin B and/or zinc
11Iinhaled anesthetics, insulin injection, etc.
ways to get cFresh Breath
1. Preventive dental examinations are required, since the presence of cavities and other dental problems cause bad breath
2. Suitable food against bad breath are apples, carrots, turnips, which stimulate salivation
3. Gargle daily with 2 teaspoons cider vinegar, diluted half a liter of warm water,
4. Brush your teeth in the morning, in the evening, and after every meal, specially after consuming milk products, fish and meat.
5.Brush your tongue along with your teeth regularly.
6.Use a correct toothbrush, and brush and floss correctly. regular interwal use a new one
7. Avoid mouthwashes with dyes and alcohol.
8. Parsley, coriander, mint ,basil, rosemary, thyme, wintergreen, cardamom seeds, cinnamon bark, clove, fennel or anise seeds are great breath fresheners. Slowly chew any of these herbs and allow the saliva to build up in your mouth.
9.Eating plain yogurt for 6 weeks can sweeten your breath because it reduces levels of offensive compounds produced by bacteria in the mouth by 80%.
10. Rinse your mouth before sleeping with a glass of water with the juice of half a lemon added.
12.Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
13.Wash the tongue with baking soda dissolved in warm water to reduce the acidity in your mouth making a less-friendly environment for the bacteria to grow.
14.now and then chew chewing gum and mouth freshner for the sake of others
It is important to note that these remedies address only the most basic causes of bad breath. Regular visits to the dentist are essential, as is the addressing of any non-dental issues associated with bad breath.