Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By tonysoumiya
  • 2 Post By sumitra
  • 2 Post By sumathisrini

How to gain weight

Discussions on "How to gain weight" in "General Health Problems" forum.

tonysoumiya is offline Newbie

Unhappy How to gain weight

HI am soumiya from salem MY HEIGHT 158 BUT MY WEIGHT WAS VERY BAD BECAUSE MY WEIGHT ONLY 36 SO PLEASE TAKE TIPS FOR GAIN WEIGHT AND ALSO MY ANOTHER PROBLEM MY BREAST SIZE IS VERY SMALL SO INCREASE BREAST SIZE PLEASE TAKE TIPS MY AGE 23 BUT I CANT BECAUSE MY BREAST SIZE VERY SMALL I CRYING MY DAILY LIFE PLEASE TAKE MORE TIPS INCREASE MY WEIGHT AND INCREASE MY BREAST SIZE PLEASE PLEASE.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumathisrini and sumitra like this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: How to gain weight

Quote Originally Posted by tonysoumiya View Post
    HI am soumiya from salem MY HEIGHT 158 BUT MY WEIGHT WAS VERY BAD BECAUSE MY WEIGHT ONLY 36 SO PLEASE TAKE TIPS FOR GAIN WEIGHT AND ALSO MY ANOTHER PROBLEM MY BREAST SIZE IS VERY SMALL SO INCREASE BREAST SIZE PLEASE TAKE TIPS MY AGE 23 BUT I CANT BECAUSE MY BREAST SIZE VERY SMALL I CRYING MY DAILY LIFE PLEASE TAKE MORE TIPS INCREASE MY WEIGHT AND INCREASE MY BREAST SIZE PLEASE PLEASE.
    Hi Tomysoumiya, Welcome to penmai.com!!!!!!!

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hi Tomysoumiya, I understand your problem. please click on the following penmai thread links wherein lot of tips available for you to gain weight.

How to gain Weight?
    Steps to gain weight
    Foods that help in Weight Gain....!!!....!!!

Next come to your breast size problem.

Estrogen is the "female hormone", which is responsible for making your body more curvy and your breasts bigger.

You see, during puberty, this hormone is pumped through your body to make it change from that of a girl into a woman.

Estrogen kick-starts your menstrual cycle, makes you more curvy and starts to grow the breasts.

It's very important, and the reason why so many women don't have the breasts they'd want, is because they come out of puberty too early, preventing their breasts from developing properly.

From the ages of 12-16, women's bodies are full of estrogen.

This is puberty and now is the time when most changes happen.

However, when puberty stops, the levels of estrogen in your body are dramatically reduced, leaving your breasts to remain at that size throughout your adult life.

This means that to make your breasts grow bigger naturally, you just need to be able to consume more estrogen, and luckily, it's a naturally occurring substance which you can get from many different plants and herbs.

Estrogen is present in plants, where it is called "Phyto-Estrogen" (literally translated as "plant estrogen").

Because estrogen is available from nature, you can actually consume it from the food such as flax seeds, soy beans and even Tofu.

There is a wide variety of estrogen-rich foods, which you can eat to make your breasts grow by up to one-two cup sizes.

However, you need to be careful because there's a certain level of estrogen that is effective... otherwise, it can leave unwanted side effects on your body.

O.K. All the best. thank you

sumathisrini and jv_66 like this.

sumathisrini is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Sumathi

Hi Tomysoumiya,

Pl. check the below link also for breast enlargement tips...

Breast Enlargement

jv_66 and sumitra like this.