Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree26Likes

books to read during pregnancy

Discussions on "books to read during pregnancy" in "General Pregnancy" forum.

radhika is offline Friends's of Penmai

books to read during pregnancy

Is there is any general or spritual books should be read during pregnancy. I don't have lot of friends so asking it here, treating all you as friends...

Please advice me what are all books to read during this period to have a good healthy and good hearted child.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    Parasakthi, paramesh and sumitra like this.

sweetlalitha is offline Friends's of Penmai
    we are here to help you!!! you can read Bhagavad Gita, Thiruvasagam, Ramayanam (Sundarakandam) because these books teaches truth to the human life.

Did you heared about goddess garbarakshambigai, she is the protector of foetus... here is a sloka to be read during each month of pregnancy.

The first slogam should be chanted in the first month. First and second in the second month. And so on..... Till 10 months.

Aehyaehi Bhagavan Brahman, Praja-Karthaha Prajaapathae I Pragrihneeshva Balim Sa-imam, saapathyam raksha Gharbineem II

Ashvinou Dheva Dhevaesow, Pragruhneedhan Balim Dhvimam I Saapathyaam Garbineem sa-imam sa Rakshatham Poojayaanayaa II

Rudhrasha Aekaadhasha Broktha , Pragrahnanthu Balim Dhvimam I Yakshamaagam Preethayae Vrutham, Nithyam Rakshandhu Garbineem II

Aadhithyaa Dhvaadhasha Brokthaha, Pragrimneethvam Balim thvimam I Yashmaakam Thejasaam Vridhya, nithyam rakshatha garbineem II

Vinayaka Ganaadhyaksha, Shiva puthra Mahabala I Pragrihneeshva Balim sa-imam, Saapathyam raksha garbineem II

Skandha Shanmuga devaesha puthra preethi vivardhana I Pragrihneeshva Balim sa-imam, Saapathyam raksha garbineem II

Prabhaasaha prabhavashyamaha prathyoushow maaruthoenalaha I Druvodhara dharashaiva, vasavoeshtow prakeerthithaha I Pragruhneethvam balim sa-imam, nithyam Rakshatha Garbineem II

Pithurdevi pidhushraeshtae, bahu puthree mahaa bale I Boodha sreshtae nisha vaasae, nirvrithae shounagapriyae I Pragrihneeshva Balim sa-imam, Saapathyam raksha garbineem II

Raksha Raksha Mahadeva, Baktha-Anugraha karaga I Pakshi Vaahana Govindha, Saapathyam raksha Garbineem II

Hope this helps you!!!

radhika is offline Friends's of Penmai
    thanks lalitha for your quick replly... is the mantra should be said once or there is any repetition is there?

Parasakthi likes this.

suji is offline Newbie

Re: books to read during pregnancy

i just read bagavad gita and sundara kandam devotionally and some more books regarding pregnancy and child care.

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

One of the good pregnacy information book is Pregnancy bible, "What to expect when you are expecting". This books just has answers to all the pregnancy related questions.

paramesh is offline Newbie

thank you everybody

Parasakthi likes this.

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

All positive energy books.. positive thought books is good to read during pregnancy.. the way you think really affects the growth of your child..

Parasakthi, sumitra and Payalsingh like this.

karpagam143 is offline Newbie

Thanks for sharing the books.

Dharshini86 is offline Newbie

Thanks for the Garbarakshambigai Slokas, I was searching for it here.

Parasakthi, sumitra and Payalsingh like this.

Payalsingh is offline Newbie

Pregnancy books always helps mothers. Helps you to understand pregnancy and what to expect while pregnant and labor.
    I think the only reason it freaks you out is because you have not experienced a pregnancy. the unknown will always freak you out especially when pain is involved and how your body changes.
    I can refer this link for buying parenting books

Last edited by sumathisrini; 15th Jul 2013 at 02:51 PM. Reason: External link removed