Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree149Likes

Ask your Pregnancy Questions Here...

Discussions on "Ask your Pregnancy Questions Here..." in "General Pregnancy" forum.

naliniselva is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Nalini
    Blog Entries

Re: Ask your Pregnancy Questions Here...

Quote Originally Posted by kaverirajkumar View Post
    Hi penmai.. thanks for making platform for pregnant ladies to ask their doubts. good effort.

it is my 5th month. still i am getting nausea and sometimes i am feeling like morning sickness. is it common for all pregnant women. what i have to do to overcome this.
    ஹாய் , போன வருஷம்இந்த morning சிக் ல பயங்கரமா பாதிக்கப்பட்டவ நான் ,ஆஸ்திரேலியா ல இருந்தேன் ,எனக்கு vomit பண்ணி vomit பண்ணி body dehydration ஆகி bed ல அட்மிட் பண்ணிட்டாங்க ,
    அப்புறம் ondansetran injection போட்டு என்ன இந்தியா அனுபிட்டாங்க இந்தியா போய் ondansetran tablet
    என் 6th month வரை எடுத்துகிட்டேன் நான் pragnent இருந்தப்ப இந்த tablet தான் எனக்கு உயிர் ,6த month வரை இது தான் எனக்கு கை குடுத்துச்சு , நீங்க டாக்டர் கிட்ட கேட்டுட்டு எடுத்துகங்க ஒரு
    சைடு எபக்ட் டும் இல்ல ,பெரியவங்க சொல்வாங்க மாசமா இருக்கும் போது எந்த tablet டும் சாப்பிட கூடாதுன்னு
    என் 2 pragnency யும்tablet டோட தான் .....நல்லா சாப்பிட முடியும், giddiness,vomitting ரெண்டும்
    ரொம்ப கொரஞ்சிடும் ....டாக்டர் கிட்ட கேளுங்க ....take கேர் ...

Sponsored Links

நளினி

vijivedachalam is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    vijayalakshmiBala
    Blog Entries

hi friends, i am trying to get pregnant....... but i feel pain during intercourse.... is there any home remedy to overcome the pain.. pls help me friends.................. can send pm also....

ramyas likes this.
    life is so beautiful....

Ganga Devi is offline Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by vijivedachalam View Post
    hi friends, i am trying to get pregnant....... but i feel pain during intercourse.... is there any home remedy to overcome the pain.. pls help me friends.................. can send pm also....
    If you have sex and it hurts, then there could be a few things wrong.

you need to tell your partner what you want/need. You are not a receptacle. Let him give you a massage to help relax. Tell him when to go slow. It can still be sexy -- you must feel confident about what you need. If he is worth anything, he'll want to listen. Always speak positively "I really like when you do __, and I really need/want you to do ___ more". Learn how to say "slow down" and "do _ not _". And ultimately, learn how to say NO and STOP when you need to.

Maybe you are allergic to latex.

Always pee after sex. If the pain is in your urethra or bladder, or you have other symptoms such as burning during urination, go straight to your dr. A UTI is nothing to be ashamed of, most women get them at some point.

GayathriArun likes this.

Ganga Devi is offline Newbie

What Causes Painful Sex in Women?

In many cases, a woman can experience painful sex if there is not sufficient vaginal lubrication. When this occurs, the pain can be resolved if the female becomes more relaxed, if the amount of foreplay is increased, or if the couple uses a sexual lubricant.

In some cases, a woman can experience painful intercourse if one of the following conditions is present:
    Vaginismus. This is a common condition in which there is a spasm in the vaginal muscles, mainly caused by the fear of being hurt.
    Vaginal infections. These conditions are common and include yeast infections.
    Problems with the cervix (opening to the uterus). In this case, the penis can reach the cervix at maximum penetration, so problems with the cervix (such as infections) can cause pain during deep penetration.
    Problems with the uterus. These problems may include fibroids that can cause deep intercourse pain.
    Endometriosis. A condition in which the endometrium (tissue lining the uterus) grows outside the uterus.
    Problems with the ovaries. Such problems might include cysts on the ovaries.
    Pelvic inflammatory disease. The tissues deep inside become badly inflamed and the pressure of intercourse causes deep pain.
    Ectopic pregnancy. A pregnancy in which a fertilized egg develops outside of the uterus.
    Menopause. The vaginal lining can lose its normal moisture and become dry.
    Intercourse too soon after surgery or childbirth.
    Sexually transmitted diseases. These may include genital warts, herpes sores, or other STDs.
    Injury to the vulva or vagina. These injuries may include a tear from childbirth or from a cut (episiotomy) in the perenium (area of skin between the vagina and the anus) that is made during labor.
    How Can Painful Sex In Women Be Treated?

Some treatments for painful sex in women do not require medical intervention. For example, in the case of painful sex after pregnancy, wait at least six weeks after childbirth before attempting intercourse. Make sure to practice gentleness and patience. In cases in which there is vaginal dryness or a lack of lubrication, try water-based lubricants.

Some treatments for female sexual pain do require a doctor's care. If vaginal dryness is due to menopause, ask a health care professional about estrogen creams or other prescription medications. Other causes of painful intercourse also may require prescription drugs.

For cases of sexual pain in which there is no underlying medical cause, sexual therapy might be helpful. Some individuals may need to resolve issues such as guilt, inner conflicts regarding sex, or feelings regarding a past abuse.

Call a doctor if there are symptoms such as bleeding, genital lesions, irregular periods, vaginal discharge, or involuntary vaginal muscle contractions and ask for a referral to a certified sex counselor if there are other concerns that need to be addressed.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Viji......FORE PLAY is the most important thing before intercourse. Let it be an extended one in your case. Insist this earlier to your partner.

The Fore play can start well before, you are in bed, ie., say from evening or so. This will surely help.

With this, your pain during intercourse will vanish and you will become more interested, along with the fore play. Otherwise, you will have a frustration . This will affect you to get PREGNANT.

Next, if you still find painful, after following the above, you can apply VAGINAL GEL, with the consultation of your GYNECOLOGIST. With this, intercourse will be very smooth and not painful.

​AN INTERCOURSE WITH VERY GOOD MOOD IS VERY MUCH NECESSARY FOR GETTING PREGNANT.

Jayanthy

Angu Aparna is offline Moderator & Blogger Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Reasons for the pain during intercourse
    • A dry vagina is the main cause of vaginal pain, and one of the common practices to reduce vaginal pain during intercourse is to keep the lining of the vagina lubricated. The vagina can be lubricated by using water based lubricants such as K-Y jelly.
    • Have sex with your partner, only when you are aroused.
    • Painful lovemaking in women (vaginismus) is often due to muscle spasm, pelvic inflammation, infection and thinning vaginal membranes.

Remedies for overcoming the pain
    • You and your partner need to indulge in foreplay before sex. In many cases, foreplay is helpful in sexually arousing the couple, thereby eliminating the possibility of a dry vagina, which is most important to avoid pain during intercourse.
    • Find a good gynaecologist and discuss the problem. The doctor will probably ask you to go for some laboratory tests. The common causes of such kind of pain include endometriosis, a tipped uterus, infections, drug side effects, and hormonal imbalances. If you do not get the answer from your doctor, do further research on the internet or read related journals.
    • Ask your close friends or relatives if they face similar pain during intercourse and try to find a solution.
    • Try to find out other ways to keep each other sexually happy until you solve the problem. Sexual intimacy is very important after marriage but intimacy is not limited to intercourse alone.
    • Remember, this is a temporary problem. Take it as a challenge, discover new methods of intimacy and exercise patience.
    • It is important to follow the instructions of your doctor and identify the exact cause of a dry vagina, which may include a bacterial infection or vaginismus.
    • Insert the penis yourself during intercourse and stay on top of your partner to control the penetration. Since you are in control, this would help you in controlling the pain during intercourse as well.
    • The husband needs to adjust with his wife and it is very important for him not to force his wife for sex.

Angu Aparna is offline Moderator & Blogger Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Increase your intake of Omega 3 fatty acids which you can get from fish, fish oil, flaxseeds, flaxseeds oil etc so that Omega 3 can boost your mood and cure depression naturally. When your mood will remain elevated you will enjoy your sex life.

Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    vijayalakshmiBala
    Blog Entries

thank u akka, bless me to get pregnant soon........................
    Quote Originally Posted by jv_66 View Post

Viji......FORE PLAY is the most important thing before intercourse. Let it be an extended one in your case. Insist this earlier to your partner.

The Fore play can start well before, you are in bed, ie., say from evening or so. This will surely help.

With this, your pain during intercourse will vanish and you will become more interested, along with the fore play. Otherwise, you will have a frustration . This will affect you to get PREGNANT.

Next, if you still find painful, after following the above, you can apply VAGINAL GEL, with the consultation of your GYNECOLOGIST. With this, intercourse will be very smooth and not painful.

​AN INTERCOURSE WITH VERY GOOD MOOD IS VERY MUCH NECESSARY FOR GETTING PREGNANT.

jv_66 likes this.
    life is so beautiful....

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

thank u akka, bless me to get pregnant soon........................

Dear Viji our prayers will be with you ma. GOD BLESS YOU & BABY DUST TO YOU!!!

jv_66, Divyakala and GayathriArun like this.

Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    vijayalakshmiBala
    Blog Entries

thank u shakthi dear......................
    Quote Originally Posted by Parasakthi View Post

Dear Viji our prayers will be with you ma. GOD BLESS YOU & BABY DUST TO YOU!!!

life is so beautiful....

LinkBacks (?)

1. 13th Dec 2012, 12:59 PM