Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree149Likes

Ask your Pregnancy Questions Here...

Discussions on "Ask your Pregnancy Questions Here..." in "General Pregnancy" forum.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: Ask your Pregnancy Questions Here...

Quote Originally Posted by vijivedachalam View Post
    thank u akka, bless me to get pregnant soon........................

​Sure Viji.......I specially pray for you to get PREGNANT soon, and I am sure,that, you are going to tell us the GOOD NEWS very soon.

Sponsored Links
    Jayanthy

vijivedachalam is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    vijayalakshmiBala
    Blog Entries

thank u akka..................................
    Quote Originally Posted by jv_66 View Post
    ​Sure Viji.......I specially pray for you to get PREGNANT soon, and I am sure,that, you are going to tell us the GOOD NEWS very soon.

jv_66 likes this.
    life is so beautiful....

GayathriArun is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Gayathri ArunPrakash

Quote Originally Posted by vijivedachalam View Post
    hi friends, i am trying to get pregnant....... but i feel pain during intercourse.... is there any home remedy to overcome the pain.. pls help me friends.................. can send pm also....
    Hi,

If you experience pain during intercourse there is something wrong with your system.

Take deep breaths and be relaxed during intercourse.

Vaginal dryness is one of the major reason for pain. It might be because of low estrogen level. Try using some vaginal lubricant.

Depression is also another main reason. Omega 3 fatty acids will help you from depression. So take omega 3 suppliments.

If these three methods doesn't help you then you cannot rely on home remedies, YOU REALLY NEED DOCTOR'S HELP. Take care.

Last edited by GayathriArun; 16th Jan 2013 at 09:59 AM.
    Gayathri ArunPrakash

sivaranjeni is offline Newbie

Question Re: Ask your Pregnancy Questions Here...

Dear mam,
    Now i'm in 5th month. my family members said don't drink fresh fruit juices that will increase your baby's head size bigger. i hate to eat raw fruits.. i just wanna grind the fruit with some water that will only reduce my appetite. Eating one raw fruit is not controlling my appetite but if its juice i can manage wit just half fruit.. pls tell me is it true drinking fruit juice is not good for baby's health. or it will increase baby's head bigger than normal?..

Parasakthi and sumathisrini like this.

GayathriArun is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Gayathri ArunPrakash

Hi,

Juice will not make your baby's head size bigger, its all "old woman's tale".
    If you have the craving for fresh-squeezed juice while pregnant, there is no harm in consuming it.

First you must understand that how the food consumed by the mother reaches the baby. An average human female who is pregnant will start to produce elevated glucose levels after 30 minutes of a balanced meal. Water and fluids will immediately be absorbed by the body, hence through the bloodstream, placenta and umbilical cord and through to the fetus' digestive system. Time will vary with the type of meal (for example, a high level of fats in the meal will slow digestion), digestive wellness and size of meal. Fetal absorption of common nutrients will take place progressively from 60 minutes to 18 hours in an average mother as she digests the meal, when the bloodstream passes the nutrients, minerals and compounds through the placenta and through to the fetus. This is how, the baby gets all types of food not only the fruit juices. Now, you might have understood that the baby's head size will not increase by consuming juice.

Eating the whole fruit will give you more fibre which is very essential for a pregnant mother. But there is absolutely no harm in consuming the juice also. You can have as much juice as you want but why do you want to control your appetie. If you feel hungry even after you have had a full fruit, go for more. Your increase in appetite shows that your body needs more. No harm in eating until you satisfy your appetite but the only thing is dont over eat. Satisfy your appetite by eating or drinking anything healthy. Moreover, you said that you grind the fruit with water when you prepare the juice, you can alternate the water with milk.

Last edited by GayathriArun; 29th Jan 2013 at 09:44 AM.
    Gayathri ArunPrakash

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hey siva, don worry your babys head will be as normal as yours pr hour hubbys eating fruits in whole is always recommended as you get more fibre and nutrients out of it.. Drinking juice occasionally is fine but regularly is not recommended by gynecs coz it will trigger gestational diabetis which will complicate your pregnancy. You will not get enough fibre and the nutirents are broken. If you have regular diabetis then it will make it worse. So eat fruit in whole.. And dont eat only fruit to satisfy your appetite.. Eat everything and avoid junk foods.

sumathisrini and achu2012 like this.

ramyanarain is offline Newbie

HI Friends,

My age is 28. And am trying to conceive at the earliest. Please suggest /Guide me.
    Bit stressed about this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by ramyanarain View Post
    HI Friends,

My age is 28. And am trying to conceive at the earliest. Please suggest /Guide me.
    Bit stressed about this.

Hi Ramya,

Welcome to Penmai.

You have not told anything about you, ie., when you got married, is there any problem in conceiving or any other health problems etc.,

Actually , you can wait for 1 year, to get pregnant normally.

If it doesn't happen naturally, then you may consult your gynecologist about the possibilities.

In the mean time, ANXIETY is the first enemy for pregnancy.

As a home remedy, for quite some time (say 48 days) , you both can take RED BANANA(செவ்வாழை பழம் ) in the nights. This will enhance Fertility.

Please do not get stressed and go ahead.

Jayanthy

Subhasreemurali is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Yuva's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Thyroid irruntha conceive aga mattangalla?

Arise ! awake ! and stop not till the goal is reached

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

hi subhashree,
    Yes, when you have thyroid level high, its really hard to get pregnancy. You should check with your doctor/endocrinologist and take TSH test..They will check the level and will give treatment and medication to lower the TSH level..After taking medication and your TSH level is under control.. ITs easy to get pregnant. So check with your doctor soon.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Subhasreemurali View Post
    Thyroid irruntha conceive aga mattangalla?

LinkBacks (?)

1. 13th Dec 2012, 12:59 PM