Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree34Likes

pregnant women common problems

Discussions on "pregnant women common problems" in "General Pregnancy" forum.

Madura is offline Newbie

Re: pregnant women common problems

Quote Originally Posted by a_hat View Post
    Hi madhura,

enna mam ellam solli ennai bayapada vaikadeenga. Name solli koopidunga please, illata image damage aagidum. We are there to support you mentally. Take care da
    Thank you... may i know your name please

Sponsored Links

Madura is offline Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nlakshmi View Post
    Hi mathura.. Feel free to ask any questions.. We are here to guide you what we know from our experience ...
    thank you mam

valarmathii is offline Newbie

I have vomiting sensation whenever i eat eat foods or anything pls give me any suggestion to overcome this.

Madura is offline Newbie

i have foot swelling for the last 5 days... i asked to my neighbours, they said this is normal some of them told they had foot swelling after their 7th month only... for me it is 5th month. is this normal.or is this due to blood pressure. pls reply

beula is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    subhajayanth
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by varshi sugan View Post
    hi friends.. this is varsha... this is my 14th week.. often i am getting headaches but it is not severe and it is cured after i take some rest. is this common in pregnancy... should i check with dr?
    hi varshi,
    congratsma!headache is very common now due to vommitting & sensation. Have lemon juice with salt, if it suits u.. i mean.. if it doesnt give thee vommitting or sensation.. it will naturally go after few days itself..or if u take morkali made with sour(little) butter milk.. it will also help u.. sorry for the late reply.. i saw ur post just now..

Parasakthi likes this.
    SUBHA JAYANTH

Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    subhajayanth
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by valarmathii View Post
    I have vomiting sensation whenever i eat eat foods or anything pls give me any suggestion to overcome this.

hi valarmathi,
    this is which week of pregnancy yaar? anyway, you cannot control this morning sickness. try eating after 12 noon as u may not vommit few of the foods.. find out what suits to your mouth/ taste, eat it well...

Parasakthi likes this.
    SUBHA JAYANTH

Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    subhajayanth
    Blog Entries

Madhura,

to overcome the pain: keep some rocksalt mixed in warm water in a bowl.. keep ur foot in it for sometime.do this twice a day.. probably mid-day and night..
    its the 5th month.. so baby will grow.. r u passing urine regularly... if not also this will happen...it will subside for somebody immediately and for few after delivery..
    get barley in the grocery shop, make kanji, as u make 4 healthmix without milk, drink once in a day atleast, it may subside.
    anyway, when you go to the regular check up the doctor will tell you, till then manage with these harmless things...

Parasakthi and a_hat like this.
    SUBHA JAYANTH

a_hat is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hathija Raseed than en real name, penmaiyil harini endru mention seithu irupen.

Quote Originally Posted by Madura View Post
    Thank you... may i know your name please

Parasakthi likes this.
    Everything is "Pre-Written " .Nothing Can "Re-Written "
    Live The Best & Leave The Rest To God

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hi mathura,
    Feet swelling is quite normal... Its because your body is retaining lots of water and due to gravity it goes down to your feet... Urinate often.. Drink lots of water and urinate often.. Lift your legs and place it ona table or chair while sitting.. Donot sit for long time.. Keep walking.. Next checkup. Heck for your bp... If you see sudden increase in weight swelling in feet, hands, face and appearing white spots with increase in bp then its called pre eclampsia.. Your urine will show protein.. Biut it will happen only after 32 weeks.. If at all it to happen.. So dont worry.. Take rest its common drink barley kanji and barley water.. It will make you urinate more and help reduce foot swelling
    Quote Originally Posted by Madura View Post
    i have foot swelling for the last 5 days... i asked to my neighbours, they said this is normal some of them told they had foot swelling after their 7th month only... for me it is 5th month. is this normal.or is this due to blood pressure. pls reply

Parasakthi likes this.

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Its a part and parcel of pregnancy.. You cannot stop vomiting and also you may not know what triggers nausea.. Cooking dal, rice, keerai, masala items.. Is a common trigger.. Forbut donot stop eating just because you are vomiting and donot skip meals.. Skipping meals will worsen the vomitting .... So eat little portions, avoid spicy oily food, stay away from the trigger... Even if you vomit come back and eat... Smelling your hair will controlnausea..
    Quote Originally Posted by valarmathii View Post

Parasakthi and Geetha A like this.