Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree34Likes

pregnant women common problems

Discussions on "pregnant women common problems" in "General Pregnancy" forum.

rojasankar is offline Newbie

Re: pregnant women common problems

hi valar,
    when u sit ,sit in sappanam position on the floor. this is said to help during birth. this is said to be a good yoga position. and try walking regularly for half an hour in the morning and evening . put a pillow under ur leg while sleeping .these things will help reduce swelling . vomitting sensation will persist only inthe early mns for most women .later it will be ok. dont worry.and best of luck

Sponsored Links
    sumitra likes this.

Jessyraj is offline Newbie

hello madam, I am jessy new to this thread, i am 34 yrs old. we got married 3 yrs back. now iam in 2nd month. usually i go to sleep at 10.00, but now iam not able to sleep pls advice.

sumitra likes this.

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hi jessy,
    Its normal that you dont get good sleep during pregnancy especially in the first and third trimesters... In the first trimester your rusing progestrone level will make you worn out in the day and the same will make you uncomfortable in the night.and also if you are used to sleep at your back, it takes time to get comfy witht he sleep position, not to mention the tender breasts, heartburn and just plain excitement...So get the quick nap whenever possible. when you are pregnant , you cannot stick your daily routine.. Just go with the flow what your body needs.. if your body needs rest, rest ..if you are hungry even in the middle of the night, eat.....Hope it helps and Congrats on your pregnancy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessyraj View Post
    hello madam, I am jessy new to this thread, i am 34 yrs old. we got married 3 yrs back. now iam in 2nd month. usually i go to sleep at 10.00, but now iam not able to sleep pls advice.

Geetha A and sumitra like this.

Hello Varsha,

Do you drink much water? I personally find that whether pregnant or not my migrains are often linked to dehydration. You should be getting 64+ ounces of water per day, and more while pregnant. Your body needs to produce a lot of extra blood and you tend to pee a lot while pregnant thanks to the hormones. I do really suggest at least considering if your trouble may be linked to the lack of water somehow.

sumitra likes this.

sumathisrini is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Sumathi

கர்ப்பமாக இருக்கும் போது பெண்கள் சந்திக்கக்கூடிய சில வலிகள்!!!

அனைத்து கர்ப்பிணிகளும் பயப்படும் ஒரே வலி என்றால் அது பிரசவ வலி தான். ஆனால் கர்ப்பமாக இருக்கும் போது இருந்தே, கர்ப்பிணிகள் பல்வேறு வலிகளை சந்திக்ககூடும். அத்தகயை வலிகள் அனைத்து கடுமையாகவும், தொந்தரவு தரக்கூடியதாகவும் இருக்கும். இந்தமாதிரியான வலிகளுக்கு பெரும்பாலான பெண்கள் பாதிக்கப்படுவார்கள். மேலும் இந்த வலிகள் ஒவ்வொரு மாதமும் வித்தியாசமான வலிகளைக் கொடுக்கும்.

சொல்லப்போனால், இந்த வலிகள் ஒவ்வொரு மாதமும் கடுமையானதாக இருக்கும். எனவே கர்ப்பமாக விரும்புபவர்கள், அத்தகைய வலிகள் என்னவென்று முன்பே தெரிந்து கொண்டு, அதற்கேற்றாற் போல், தங்களை தயார் செய்து கொள்ளுங்கள்.

முதுகு வலி

கர்ப்பம் மற்றும் முதுகு வலிக்கு நிறைய சம்பந்தம் இருக்கும். ஆம், கர்ப்பத்தின் ஒவ்வொரு நிலையின் போதும், குழந்தை வளர்ச்சியடைவதால், வயிறானது பெரிதாக பெரிதாக, அதனை தாங்கும் முதுகில் வலியானது அதிகரித்துக் கொண்டே இருக்கும். இத்தகைய வலியை பிரசவம்முடியும் வரை சந்திக்கக்கூடும்.

தலை வலி

முதல் மூன்று மாதத்தில் அடிக்கடி தலை வலியானது ஏற்படும். அதிலும் மதிய நேரத்தில் தான் அதிகம் ஏற்படும். ஏனெனில் மதிய வேளையில் கர்ப்பிணிகளின் உடலில் சர்க்கரையின் அளவானது குறைவதால், தலைவலியானது ஏற்படுகிறது. எனவே இதனை சரிசெய்ய அவ்வப்போதுஇனிப்புகளை சாப்பிட்டு, நன்கு ஓய்வு எடுக்க வேண்டும்.

கால் வலி

கர்ப்பமாக இருக்கும் போது ஏற்படும் மிகவும் மோசமான வலி என்றால் அது கால் வலி தான். இத்தகைய கால் வலியின் ஆரம்பத்தில் அடிக்கடி கால்களில் பிடிப்புகள் ஏற்படும். பின் உடல் எடை அதிகரிக்க அதிகரிக்க கால்களில் கடுமையான வலியை சந்திக்கக்கூடும்.

பாத வலி

கர்ப்பிணிகளுக்கு பாதங்கள் வீங்குவது என்பது பொதுவானது. ஏனெனில் கர்ப்பமாக இருக்கும் போது நீரானது பாதங்களில் அதிகம் தங்குவதால், அவை பாதங்களில் வீக்கத்தை ஏற்படுத்தும். மேலும் இக்காலத்தில் இரத்த ஓட்டமானது பாதி உடலுக்கு மட்டும் தான் ஓடும். இதனால்அந்த வலியானது நடக்க முடியாமல் செய்வதோடு, எப்போதும் ஓய்வு எடுக்கத் தூண்டும்.

அடிவயிற்று பிடிப்பு

கர்ப்பத்தின் முதல் மூன்று மாதத்தில் அடிவயிற்றில் பிடிப்புக்கள் ஏற்படும். ஏனெனில் இக்காலத்தில் கருப்பையானது விரிவடைவதால், அடிவயிற்றில் பிடிப்புடன் கூடிய வலி ஏற்படும்.

இவையே கர்ப்பமாக இருக்கும் போது பெண்கள் அனுபவிக்கக்கூடிய வலிகள். நீங்கள் வேறு ஏதாவது வலியை அனுபவித்திருந்தால், அதை எங்களுடன் பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளுங்கள்.

Read more: http://www.penmai.com/forums/general...tml#post753967

Last edited by sumathisrini; 27th Aug 2013 at 11:31 AM.
    sumitra likes this.

pavi810 is offline Newbie

Hi frds,
    I have gestational thyroid and advised to take tablet untill delivery. whether it would come to control after delivery or not. pls help me guys.

pavi810 is offline Newbie

Hi frds,
    Now i am near to 8 months and how to count baby movements and make sure baby is normal. pls help me .

poorni12 is offline Newbie

Re: vomiting during pregnancy

hello sisters i need your help. please tell me any solution. i am 3months pregnant. i have vomiting problem. what ever i eat, all of a sudden i am vomiting everything and i am very tired too. my gynec given tablets but vomiting still continues. please help me sisters. what foods i should eat to avoid vomiting? how to control vomiting?

sumathisrini likes this.

sumathisrini is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Sumathi

Hi Poorni,

Warm welcome to 'Penmai'.

Congrats for your pregnancy.

Here I am sharing some of grannies tips that helps to avoid vomitting during pregnancy.

• Have mints, ginger biscuits and lemonade.
    • Don't take heavy food and also don't have masala foods
    • When you first wake up, eat a few crackers (salty biscuits) and then rest for 15 minutes before getting out of bed.
    • Also try ginger tea or ginger biscuits. Ginger is commonly known remedy for morning sickness and it is believed to be safe.

Take care .

Last edited by sumathisrini; 26th Feb 2015 at 02:38 PM.