Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree34Likes

pregnant women common problems

Discussions on "pregnant women common problems" in "General Pregnancy" forum.

Madura is offline Newbie

pregnant women common problems

hi penmai mates,
    shall i get your guidance and support through this forum. this is my first pregnancy. This is the 5th month of my pregnancy. mine is a love marriage, so i am not able to get any help or support or guidance from both of our families. for each and every silly things am going to consult with my dr. always her reply was "dear young lady, these and all are very common in pregnancy" with her cute smile. after she said that only i know these are common. for every month i am facing some kind of changes in my body. i couldnt find which one is normal, which is the problem. very hard to identify the common problems of pregnant women. please guys can you guide me.

what are all the common problems in pregnancy? what are all the normal symptoms and changes during pregnancy?

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

a_hat is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: pregnant women common problems

Hi Madhura,

Its a pleasant experience what we feel during pregnancy period. We pray to God for you to have a normal delivery with a beautiful child.

I have sent you a PM, please check that and clear your queries.

take care da

Last edited by a_hat; 15th Jun 2012 at 11:02 AM.
    Madura likes this.
    Everything is "Pre-Written " .Nothing Can "Re-Written "
    Live The Best & Leave The Rest To God

Madura is offline Newbie

thank you so much mam. i am not able to send a reply through private messaging. it says i need minimum of 10 posts to reply for private message. thanks for your prayers mam. i am very happy to see your support. your message is really a boost for me. thanks a lot.

Geetha A likes this.

karmuhil is offline Newbie

friends, neenga unga questions and answers private messagil pakirnthu kolvathai vida, intha threadileye pakirnthu kondal, ennai pondra pira tholikalukkum mikavum uthaviyaka irukume... matra tholikalum avarkalukku thevaiyana ingeye kettu petru kolla yethuvaka irukume... ella common problems ore idathil vidai kodutha mathiriyum irukum, pathil yenge endru thedum velaiyum micham thane.. please friends share your questions and ans here itself. it will be helpful for all pregnant ladies.

Geetha A and Madura like this.
    கார்முகில்

Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Unga doubt ai kelunga, engalukku therinthai pakirnthu kolla naanga ready ah irukom

Quote Originally Posted by karmuhil View Post
    friends, neenga unga questions and answers private messagil pakirnthu kolvathai vida, intha threadileye pakirnthu kondal, ennai pondra pira tholikalukkum mikavum uthaviyaka irukume... matra tholikalum avarkalukku thevaiyana ingeye kettu petru kolla yethuvaka irukume... ella common problems ore idathil vidai kodutha mathiriyum irukum, pathil yenge endru thedum velaiyum micham thane.. please friends share your questions and ans here itself. it will be helpful for all pregnant ladies.

Geetha A and madhukb like this.

Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hi madhura,

enna mam ellam solli ennai bayapada vaikadeenga. Name solli koopidunga please, illata image damage aagidum. We are there to support you mentally. Take care da

Quote Originally Posted by Madura View Post
    thank you so much mam. i am not able to send a reply through private messaging. it says i need minimum of 10 posts to reply for private message. thanks for your prayers mam. i am very happy to see your support. your message is really a boost for me. thanks a lot.

Geetha A, beula and Madura like this.

varshi sugan is offline Newbie

hi friends.. this is varsha... this is my 14th week.. often i am getting headaches but it is not severe and it is cured after i take some rest. is this common in pregnancy... should i check with dr?

Madura likes this.

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hi mathura.. Feel free to ask any questions.. We are here to guide you what we know from our experience ...

Parasakthi, a_hat, madhukb and 1 others like this.

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hi varshi, Its quite normal due to harmone changes.. But do your pressure checked... If you have high pressure plus head aches they it might be something else ... Check your eye power also.. Donot take any medicines for headache.. By your own...

Parasakthi, beula and Madura like this.

Madura is offline Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by karmuhil View Post
    neengal solvathum sariye karmuhil... ennai innum pala tholikalukkum ithu uthava koodame. thangal karuthirukku nandri tholi...