Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By sumitra

pregnancy tamil books

Discussions on "pregnancy tamil books" in "General Pregnancy" forum.

bairavi is offline Newbie

pregnancy tamil books

i am now 2 months pregnant. i am living with my husband and no one is there to guide me. I like to know good books related to pregnancy in tamil.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: pregnancy tamil books

Dear bairavi, Pregnancy is a time for anticipation and celebration. It is also the time for the family to cope with this major change.
    I recommend you to buy a book titled "Magapperu" in tamil published by Byword Books Pvt ltd. You can order this book by sending an email to order@dialabook.in or making a phone call to number 09650457457. the book is priced at Rs 250 and they will give a discount of 5% also,the book will be delivered to your address free of cost.
    This book informs women (and their partners) on what to do and expect when they are planning or going through a pregnancy. While there can be no substitute for advice and examination by a trained physician, this book builds up a scientifically validated knowledge base in a simple question–answer format to make visits to the doctor more interactive and meaningful.All the best. thanks