Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree13Likes
  • 4 Post By zareen
  • 2 Post By sumitra
  • 4 Post By sumitra
  • 3 Post By sumathisrini

how to prevent hair loss during pregnancy?

Discussions on "how to prevent hair loss during pregnancy?" in "General Pregnancy" forum.

zareen is offline Newbie

how to prevent hair loss during pregnancy?

Thank u friends due to your suggestions i successfully overcome from my vomiting problem. But now new problem arises I face great hair fall during comb out my hairs. I told to my friends they told that during pregnancy it's normal to have hair fall. After 1 year treatment I have quite good hairs but now again the same what to do i am affraid

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: how to prevent hair loss during pregnancy?

Quote Originally Posted by zareen View Post
    Thank u friends due to your suggestions i successfully overcome from my vomiting problem. But now new problem arises I face great hair fall during comb out my hairs. I told to my friends they told that during pregnancy it's normal to have hair fall. After 1 year treatment I have quite good hairs but now again the same what to do i am affraid
    Hair fall prenatal is fully normal as well as is said to happen because of varying hormones in the body. Aside from this, during pregnancy the hair is said to enter the resting phase as well as after pregnancy they return back to normalcy and also thereby hair fall. This hair autumn phase may last for within 6 months or so and then it systematically quits.

Last edited by sumitra; 21st Nov 2013 at 04:25 PM.
    sumathisrini and Rudhraa like this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

1. Saturate fenugreek seeds in water entire night and in the early morning simply make them in to a great insert. Apply this insert on your hair as well as carefully massage a little bit to make sure that it covers your entire hair. Fenugreek is claimed to be quite efficient for hair as it not only triggers hair development but also carries radiance to it. You could wash after 3-4 hrs.

2. Have a dish and create a mix of tawny oil, rosemary, egg cell yolk. Additionally include lemon juice to this. This blend needs to then be actually applied on your hair. It helps in bolstering the hair roots normally.

3. You can also mix castor oil and also tawny oil collectively and carefully massage therapy your hair with this. This assists in creating your hair more powerful.

4. Aloevera gel is actually said to become among the most effective when this concerns hair loss. Merely use aloevera gel on your hair and also turn for one hr. Then clean off using water. It provides shine as well as quantity to hair besides bring about hair expansion.

5. Mix herbal tea and add little vinegar and apply on your scalp. Be sure you use your fingertips in order that the liquid arrives at throughout your hair. After 15 moments rinse your hair.

Last edited by sumitra; 21st Nov 2013 at 04:28 PM.

sumathisrini is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Sumathi

Hi Zareen!

Congrats for your pregnancy.

It happens to somebody due to hormone changes.

As far as possible you can follow the given below suggestions.

• You should eat a healthy diet consisting of vegetables and fruits.
    • Include more of vitamin E and also C in diet regimen.
    • If you are stressed about the hair loss, it can make it worse.
    • You should be taking the proper nutritional supplements during pregnancy. For this you may contact your doctor to whom you are checking your health periodically.

Parasakthi, Rudhraa and sumitra like this.