Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree25Likes
  • 5 Post By a_hat
  • 6 Post By anitha.sankar
  • 5 Post By nlakshmi
  • 1 Post By Sangeetha Kumar
  • 1 Post By Sangeetha Kumar
  • 2 Post By Sangeetha Kumar
  • 3 Post By a_hat
  • 2 Post By a_hat

What activities should I avoid during pregnancy?


Discussions on "What activities should I avoid during pregnancy?" in "General Pregnancy" forum.


  1. #1
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    37

    What activities should I avoid during pregnancy?

    Hi, Need your advice and Guidance friends

    What activities should I avoid during pregnancy?

    Similar Threads:

    Sponsored Links
    Regards,

    Sangeetha Kumar


  2. #2
    a_hat's Avatar
    a_hat is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    சிங்கார சென்னை
    Posts
    2,047
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: What activities should I avoid during pregnancy?

    Hi Sangeetha,

    Wish you to have a healthy and cute kid

    You should avoid the following. Cycling, Using stairs, running, using drugs without prescription, X-ray, stress, rodents, Raise of body temperature, lifting heavy things, etc...

    Apart from this, you should avoid eating/ drinking caffeine, spicy foods, pine apple, fishes which have high mercury, etc...

    Last edited by a_hat; 3rd Nov 2011 at 07:08 PM.
    Everything is "Pre-Written " .Nothing Can "Re-Written "
    Live The Best & Leave The Rest To God

  3. #3
    anitha.sankar's Avatar
    anitha.sankar is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Anitha dhaan.
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Salem
    Posts
    2,263

    Re: What activities should I avoid during pregnancy?

    hi sangeetha,
    first of all, i wish u to have a beautiful and healthy baby.....

    Harini said all the things u need to know. i want to share u one thing.... apart from physical activities, u should be calm and happy in ur mind... listen good music(which u love), do things which make u happy... we do have stress due to harmonal change... but dont shout or fight or get stressed... u can do yoga (taking doctors adivse) and meditation ... have a joyful days till and after ur baby...-friendly, Anitha.

    ANITHA.SANKAR

    Dont think how many moments in your life;
    Just think how much life is there in a moment.

  4. #4
    nlakshmi's Avatar
    nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,787
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: What activities should I avoid during pregnancy?

    You should a avoid over excercising, sudden bending/picking up heavy things, amusement park rides, water slides, hiking, jumping,gymnastics, Tennis, even running(dont overdo it) ,contact sports, hot tubs, saunas, jacuzzi's

    Adding to harini's food precautions liquer and smoke( even second hand smoke is as harmful as for the person who smokes)

    Parasakthi, a_hat, hrsin and 2 others like this.

  5. #5
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    37

    Re: What activities should I avoid during pregnancy?

    Quote Originally Posted by a_hat View Post
    Hi Sangeetha,

    Wish you to have a healthy and cute kid

    You should avoid the following. Cycling, Using stairs, running, using drugs without prescription, X-ray, stress, rodents, Raise of body temperature, lifting heavy things, etc...

    Apart from this, you should avoid eating/ drinking caffeine, spicy foods, pine apple, fishes which have high mercury, etc...
    Thank you dear Harini

    hrsin likes this.
    Regards,

    Sangeetha Kumar


  6. #6
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    37

    Re: What activities should I avoid during pregnancy?

    Quote Originally Posted by anitha.sankar View Post
    hi sangeetha,
    first of all, i wish u to have a beautiful and healthy baby.....

    Harini said all the things u need to know. i want to share u one thing.... apart from physical activities, u should be calm and happy in ur mind... listen good music(which u love), do things which make u happy... we do have stress due to harmonal change... but dont shout or fight or get stressed... u can do yoga (taking doctors adivse) and meditation ... have a joyful days till and after ur baby...-friendly, Anitha.
    Thank you anitha

    hrsin likes this.
    Regards,

    Sangeetha Kumar


  7. #7
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    37

    Re: What activities should I avoid during pregnancy?

    Quote Originally Posted by nlakshmi View Post
    You should a avoid over excercising, sudden bending/picking up heavy things, amusement park rides, water slides, hiking, jumping,gymnastics, Tennis, even running(dont overdo it) ,contact sports, hot tubs, saunas, jacuzzi's

    Adding to harini's food precautions liquer and smoke( even second hand smoke is as harmful as for the person who smokes)
    Thank you Lakshmi

    nlakshmi and hrsin like this.
    Regards,

    Sangeetha Kumar


  8. #8
    a_hat's Avatar
    a_hat is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    சிங்கார சென்னை
    Posts
    2,047
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: What activities should I avoid during pregnancy?

    It is pleasure to give moral support to you dear on this. Take care of your health.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sangeetha Kumar View Post
    Thank you dear Harini


    Parasakthi, hrsin and malar vimal like this.
    Everything is "Pre-Written " .Nothing Can "Re-Written "
    Live The Best & Leave The Rest To God

  9. #9
    malar vimal is offline Newbie
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    9

    Re: What activities should I avoid during pregnancy?

    I think am very late to this forum... Thank you friends


  10. #10
    a_hat's Avatar
    a_hat is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    சிங்கார சென்னை
    Posts
    2,047
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: What activities should I avoid during pregnancy?

    Last a vanthalum, latest a vanthu irukeega, ippadi solla than aasai. But inge last endru solla mudiyathu, daily neraiya members join seiranga. So enjoy with us.


    Quote Originally Posted by malar vimal View Post
    I think am very late to this forum... Thank you friends


    Parasakthi and hrsin like this.
    Everything is "Pre-Written " .Nothing Can "Re-Written "
    Live The Best & Leave The Rest To God

loading...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Like It?
Share It!







Follow Penmai on Twitter