Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By pardeep123511
  • 1 Post By nlakshmi
  • 1 Post By PriyagauthamH
  • 1 Post By ssanthis

Health issue - please help

Discussions on "Health issue - please help" in "Gynaecology Problems" forum.

amnilakshmi is offline Newbie

Health issue - please help

Hi all,

IF there is a doctor , please give me tips on solving this issue. I have been maintianing a diary of my emotions. I find sometimes i am very emotional for no reason. I get angry soon and am out of control. I dont know how i am reacting . IT leads to fights with my husband(man handling usually started by me ), relatives, friends and also anybody i see. I donot think and talk which causes more issues.
    I usually see this 2 weeks before my periods lasting till my periods get over. So ultimately i am ok(calm) for only 1 week (few months). I have heard of PMDD and bipolar.

Can someone help me to diagnose this issue. I went to a gynacologist but she was not ready to put me on medication as she felt medicines have adverse effect. I am scared as its leading to many problems like i feel i am losing everyone around me. I am started becoming lonely. Please help me.

I tried having calcium tablets( after browsing net) It had positive effects during that month but later one of my friends said that taking too much calcium can lead to stones in kidney. So i stopped. I even had B complex tablets as one of the IL had recommended in this site but it didnt work out. Please help....

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

amnilakshmi is offline Newbie

Re: Health issue - please help

any one facing this kind of a problem ?

pardeep123511 is offline Newbie

Hi Lakshmi,
    According to Ayurveda this is all about the balance between the mind and body and if we name this link of mind and body- this is known as hormones. Hormones play an important role in everybody's life and in females this is more essential. The pattern you are showing in your case is clearly indicating towards the hormonal imbalance and you should be thankful to your gynaec for not starting some unwanted hormones as off now.
    In this case what I can recommend for you according to Ayurvedic Diet that is-
    Please stop taking too much of spicy food, pickles and preserved food.
    Take care of your digestion.
    Be punctual with your diet.
    Don't take a lot of maida products.
    Start adding some GHEE in your diet, regularly (don't deep fry the things in it) try to add this directly in the food because it will pacify the Pitta and Vata both to which your problem is associated really.
    Try to cook at home only and eat too
    With this you will be helped a lot for sure, please update me after trying all this.

Mals likes this.

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Pms and pmdd has similar symptoms and i dont know about bi polar...its due to jsrmonal changes at that time...sometimes you feel depressed.. Angry at people.. Screaming for no reason... Fatigued.. You can control it by telling this problem and try to remain calm whatever happens.. If you feel like crying.. Just go to your room and cry.. After couple of min you will feel releived..check with yhe doctor and test for bipolar if u have a doubt.. Dont self medicate... Without doctor's prescription.. If you really getting out of control... Check with pysciatrist..they will tell you some excerises and prescribe you any medication if needed..

Mals likes this.

PriyagauthamH is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hi Amnilakshmi,
    You need to see a good general physician.... need to have blood tests to rule out anemia..... check thyroid harmone levels too....

pre menstrual or not.... you need healthy balanced food....good sleep and also yoga and or meditation , good music.....

after blood tests start on a multivitamin with trace minerals .....
    Zinc deficiency /zinc copper imbalance can cause some of your symptoms so essential to have zinc supplements..... google zinc deficiency and chk it....

but most important is to consult a good general physician and may be a bit of counselling too

Mals likes this.
    Priya

ssanthis is offline Newbie

hi amnilakshmi,

this hormone imbalance issue can be reduced by the balanced nutrition.

nutrition mentally affects thinking, behavior and decision making.

if you want proper balanced cellular nutrition post through reply.

Mals likes this.

Mals is offline Guru's of Penmai

Hello,

What treatment did you take for the cure?

Just write back to us