Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By preethi raja
  • 2 Post By PriyagauthamH

irregular periods

Discussions on "irregular periods" in "Gynaecology Problems" forum.

preethi raja is offline Newbie

irregular periods

hi my age is 28 years. last 5 months i have irregular periods. some time it takes more than 35 days. and at times 15days once i am getting my periods. i am also getting very tired during my time periods. also facing with severe stomach pain and body pain. when i am getting my periods in 15 days i am not facing any pains except tiredness. so pls tell me what i have to do. is there any natural way to make my periods regular. because i hesitate to go for hospital for this reson. pls tell me any natural ways to make my period cycle regular.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

PriyagauthamH is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: irregular periods

Quote Originally Posted by preethi raja View Post
    hi my age is 28 years. last 5 months i have irregular periods. some time it takes more than 35 days. and at times 15days once i am getting my periods. i am also getting very tired during my time periods. also facing with severe stomach pain and body pain. when i am getting my periods in 15 days i am not facing any pains except tiredness. so pls tell me what i have to do. is there any natural way to make my periods regular. because i hesitate to go for hospital for this reson. pls tell me any natural ways to make my period cycle regular.
    Hi Preethi raja, warm welcome to penmai....

Is is this the first time since attaining puberty you have experienced changes in your cycle??

Sudden changes in an otherwise regular cycle calls for thorough checkup ...

There seems to be some harmonal imbalance ... You will have to see a good gynaecologist.... They will do some routine blood tests plus also chk your iron levels and also to ensure there are no issues with thyroid harmone too ... They will examine you and also if need be scan you ... It is best to seek medical help at the earliest... For all you know it may be a simple imbalance that can be treated with medication....

Dont not try to self treat by just surfing the net...

sumathisrini and jv_66 like this.
    Priya

Mals is offline Guru's of Penmai

Re: irregular periods

Have you consulted a gynecologist? How are things now?