Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By bapitha
  • 2 Post By anilpulikkoden
  • 1 Post By D.Halder
  • 2 Post By karthi05cool

Need reviews on Indulekha Hair Oil

Discussions on "Need reviews on Indulekha Hair Oil" in "Hair Care & Hair Removal" forum.

bapitha is offline Newbie

Need reviews on Indulekha Hair Oil

Hi Friends,

You may heard on Indulekha Hair Oil... I heard it reduce dandruff and hair fall...

Is that true? Will this really helpful?

I have severe dandrufff and hair fall...my hair volume has reduced a lot...lost the thickness of hair...

Now I have on Idea to use this oil for my prob..those who have used this product please share your opinion... Whether its effective or not

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumitra likes this.
    Thanks & Regards,

Bapitha

Re: Need reviews on Indulekha Hair Oil

I had used the damn Indulekha gold hair oil for the last 3months... there is no use.. hair keep loosing. . nd dandruff still ther... nd also no improvement on hair growth.. as they say.. my head is getting balder... JUZ WASTE OF MONEY.

jv_66 and sumitra like this.

D.Halder is offline Newbie

Lightbulb Re: Need reviews on Indulekha Hair Oil

Quote Originally Posted by bapitha View Post
    Hi Friends, You may heard on Indulekha Hair Oil... I heard it reduce dandruff and hair fall... Is that true? Will this really helpful? I have severe dandrufff and hair fall...my hair volume has reduced a lot...lost the thickness of hair... Now I have on Idea to use this oil for my prob..those who have used this product please share your opinion... Whether its effective or not
    use trichupp hair oil....

sumitra likes this.

karthi05cool is offline Newbie

Thumbs down Re: Need reviews on Indulekha Hair Oil

This is karthi from chennai, im started using this hair oil for last 3 months...i couldnot find any improvement ... Actually dont believe the commercial advt and get the products, i m losing more hair after using indulekha, now i dont have infront hair (bald), its not stopping and now facing heavy hair fall. Now i am looking like a old man after using.
    One of my friend is also suffering from heavy hair loss after using this oil, he is also a single.
    I didn't get married and my parents are also feeling about my hair. Pls stop using this product, suggestion is treat your hair with natural remedies only

Dont refer your friends to use the oil, This is the real statement

Customer supp executive is also not guiding and they instruct us to wrong type of using.

I am ready to show my hair (before / after using)

jv_66 and sumitra like this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by karthi05cool View Post
    This is karthi from chennai, im started using this hair oil for last 3 months...i couldnot find any improvement ... Actually dont believe the commercial advt and get the products, i m losing more hair after using indulekha, now i dont have infront hair (bald), its not stopping and now facing heavy hair fall. Now i am looking like a old man after using.
    One of my friend is also suffering from heavy hair loss after using this oil, he is also a single.
    I didn't get married and my parents are also feeling about my hair. Pls stop using this product, suggestion is treat your hair with natural remedies only

Dont refer your friends to use the oil, This is the real statement

Customer supp executive is also not guiding and they instruct us to wrong type of using.

I am ready to show my hair (before / after using)
    Dear Karthi sir, Welcome to penmai.com!!!!!!!!!!!

jenialex is offline Newbie

i was planning to buy this oil but now i wouldnt take risk on it...!

each & every day is special...care for urself and others...u wll be happy forever..!