Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By Parasakthi
  • 1 Post By dayamalar
  • 1 Post By mahis
  • 2 Post By Parasakthi

Hair Growth Tips

Discussions on "Hair Growth Tips" in "Hair Care & Hair Removal" forum.

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

Hair Growth Tips

• The first and most important tip is to properly clean you hair. Shampoo your hair only once a week, using a product that is appropriate for your type hair. Do not shampoo daily or every two days, because you will dry your hair out and cause breakage.
    • Co-wash your hair every 2 or 3 days. You can even co wash daily if you sweet a lot, especially in the summer time. Co washing prevents hair issues like split ends and will keep your hair moisturized throughout the day. Some people actually recommend not to shampoo at all and use conditioner only. I personally like to use leave in conditioners.
    • Use Aloe Vera Gel to hold your curls. It is much healthier and it has no alcohol while regular gel does. Make sure to check the ingredients list on the back of the package and choose products that donít have to many chemicals.
    • You can relax your hair every 2 months if you feel like it. I use to do it and it made my hair look better, shinier. I donít really know if it has any influence on the growth rate but it definitely improved the texture and look.
    • Protect your hair from heat. If you are using heating tools a lot you definitely need to use a heat protection product. Heat damages the surface of the hair, causing breakage. Even if you donít use heating tools, hair can get damaged if you spend lots of times outside in the sun.
    • Do not dye your hair. If you relax your hair, you should not dye your hair at all. That is one of the most important things that I have learned from my hair care journey. I experienced hair breakage before, because I had dyed my hair. So, if you can please no not dye your hair.
    • Silk fusion. If you straighten you hair and it has become dull after a few day, just throw in some silk fusion and it will look great.
    • Donít pull your hair back. This is a very important thing, so please pay extra attention to this because I see a lot of girls that love to gel, and they love to slick back their hair and pull it as tight as they can. This is the biggest NO.
    • Do not brush the front of your hair backwards really tight. That is how you get a lot of breakage. To flatten your hair out in the front sleep over night with your silk scarf on and that will keep your hair flat. You donít have to put tons of products in your hair and pull it back really hard just to get it flat. I have seen women balding because of doing this. Keep the brush away from the front of your head.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    dayamalar, Nishahameetha and mahis like this.

dayamalar is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: Hair Growth Tips

sakti aloe vera potta hair dry ahatha

Parasakthi likes this.

mahis is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Maheesa

Quote Originally Posted by Parasakthi View Post

• The first and most important tip is to properly clean you hair. Shampoo your hair only once a week, using a product that is appropriate for your type hair. Do not shampoo daily or every two days, because you will dry your hair out and cause breakage.
    • Co-wash your hair every 2 or 3 days. You can even co wash daily if you sweet a lot, especially in the summer time. Co washing prevents hair issues like split ends and will keep your hair moisturized throughout the day. Some people actually recommend not to shampoo at all and use conditioner only. I personally like to use leave in conditioners.
    • Use Aloe Vera Gel to hold your curls. It is much healthier and it has no alcohol while regular gel does. Make sure to check the ingredients list on the back of the package and choose products that donít have to many chemicals.
    • You can relax your hair every 2 months if you feel like it. I use to do it and it made my hair look better, shinier. I donít really know if it has any influence on the growth rate but it definitely improved the texture and look.
    • Protect your hair from heat. If you are using heating tools a lot you definitely need to use a heat protection product. Heat damages the surface of the hair, causing breakage. Even if you donít use heating tools, hair can get damaged if you spend lots of times outside in the sun.
    • Do not dye your hair. If you relax your hair, you should not dye your hair at all. That is one of the most important things that I have learned from my hair care journey. I experienced hair breakage before, because I had dyed my hair. So, if you can please no not dye your hair.
    • Silk fusion. If you straighten you hair and it has become dull after a few day, just throw in some silk fusion and it will look great.
    • Donít pull your hair back. This is a very important thing, so please pay extra attention to this because I see a lot of girls that love to gel, and they love to slick back their hair and pull it as tight as they can. This is the biggest NO.
    • Do not brush the front of your hair backwards really tight. That is how you get a lot of breakage. To flatten your hair out in the front sleep over night with your silk scarf on and that will keep your hair flat. You donít have to put tons of products in your hair and pull it back really hard just to get it flat. I have seen women balding because of doing this. Keep the brush away from the front of your head.

thanks dear!
    trying to walk on it

Parasakthi likes this.
    MAHI

Love For All Hatred For None

நேசமே சுவாசமாய்...

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dayamalar View Post
    sakti aloe vera potta hair dry ahatha
    No da malar, Aloe Vera Hair ku romba romba nallathu... Kulipatharku 30 mins before ah, aloe vera apply pannitu then kulicha romba nallathu da. kulirchiya irukum, hair nalla valarum

dayamalar and Nishahameetha like this.

dayamalar is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parasakthi View Post

No da malar, Aloe Vera Hair ku romba romba nallathu... Kulipatharku 30 mins before ah, aloe vera apply pannitu then kulicha romba nallathu da. kulirchiya irukum, hair nalla valarum
    illa sakti nan aloe vera shampoo use panen pa