User Tag List

Like Tree13Likes
  • 3 Post By lali
  • 3 Post By sumitra
  • 1 Post By nithilai10
  • 4 Post By sumitra
  • 2 Post By gshanthi

Dabur amla hair oil review

Discussions on "Dabur amla hair oil review" in "Hair Care & Hair Removal" forum.

lali is offline Moderator & Blogger Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Lalitha

Dabur amla hair oil review

Dabur Amla Hair Oil

Dabur Amla Hair Oil is packed with the natural goodness of Amla (Indian gooseberry), costs around Rs. 110.

How was the product, quality and cost? Share your reviews on Dabur Amla hair oil.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dabur amla hair oil review-dabur-500-amla-400x400-imaddfp2zasym2mh.jpeg  
    Lalitha....

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: Dabur amla hair oil review

very good thread you have started Lali. Our penmai members will have a platform to discuss their benefits or problems they faced by using this product. thanks

Parasakthi, lali and pattuu like this.

nithilai10 is offline Newbie

hi dabur amla patri review pls.

sumitra likes this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hi Nithilai, I have been using this Dabur Amla Hair Oil for the past six months. It is not the normal kind of hair oil you use for dry ends of your hair. This oil is meant for your scalp. It made my hair grow faster and kept my hair in good condition. It works like an extra nutrition to the roots. It is also a good solution for dry scalp.

I used to take 2 spoonfuls of oil in my hand and massage my scalp with the oil. Then tie my hair up to avoid getting my clothes dirty, then wait for couple of hours, then wash the hair properly in the shower. I love the scent which is like going on an exotic soap store.

Here what I mentioned is purely my experience. But I cannot guarantee the same result with your hair. It depends on so many factors. Hence if the good results have not happened with your case, I am no way held responsible. Be cautious and first apply on a unimportant area and see any side effects. All the best. thank you!

gshanthi is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Shanthi Ganesan

Quote Originally Posted by lali View Post
    Dabur Amla Hair Oil

Dabur Amla Hair Oil is packed with the natural goodness of Amla (Indian gooseberry), costs around Rs. 110.

How was the product, quality and cost? Share your reviews on Dabur Amla hair oil.
    Hi Nithali , My son who was in hostel for the last 4 years( for his college education ) came home complaining about hairfall and a few grey hairs ...I got him a bottle of Dabur amla hair oil and told him to use it regularly...now after 3 months , his hairfall has stopped and the grey hairs are turning slack ai the roots...So I think it suits him well...try it , maybe it will suit you too...

pattuu and gkarti like this.